Reviews for Juicy Fruit
sarehgol3 chapter 2 . 9/22
Oh i didnt even know that u posted JF here on fictionpress.
I d read this great story on another site and i dont remember where.
Anyway really really awesome story.
Love it alot.
And u know at the time i read it I thought it was complete. Wasn't it?
at least it felt complete Or I forget something?
Forbiddentaboo chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Have read and re-read this story so many times. Came back to re-read again and find that it is gone. I am super sad that it has been taken down. I was just wondering why you took it down? My hope is that you are planning to publish it and soon I'll be able to own a copy. If you could let me know that would be awesome...just curious.
Tinted Windows chapter 33 . 11/10/2013
This has to be one of my favourite stories of all time. Literally had me in tears ahaha. Brilliant though. :)
Ryuhana chapter 33 . 10/20/2013
I've read the whole story in one go, it's 2 am here.
I really love this story, it's cute,harsh,sexy and sad in one. I even cried when Jaime died.
ItchyBurningSensation chapter 33 . 9/17/2013
Amazing story! Broke my heart though. It feels so good
MintyChapstick chapter 33 . 8/13/2013
My eyes, so sleepy! I just read this whole thing in one night. So gooooood! I was worried it would have an ending that made me sad but it was great. And hot! :D I can't believe I just now found this. Thank you for sharing this awesome story! :)
Pantu chapter 33 . 8/9/2013
I found this randomly through someone's favourites. And I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I realise it's been out for a while, and you have gazillions of reviews, but I just wanted to add my love to that.
It was great to stumble across something so well writen, and surprisingly thought provoking. As much as I really loved the whole story (characters, setting, plot, humour, smut and history) I honestly think the epilogue made it for me. I'm glad you didn't just make it okay, and that you gave them both time and space to grow and live and then come back to embrace their love. It really was a perfect ending.
Thanks so much for sharing, and I shall be looking at your other stuff as soon as I get a chance.
Gingerbreadsquare chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Oh my! That was so funny. Just finished reading the second chapter and im starting to like danny. Keep it up!
R. Ficst chapter 33 . 5/10/2013
Hee hee love the ending. Glad they end up cute together : )
mangatake chapter 33 . 4/20/2013
Beautiful no matter how many times I reread it. Thank you so much for sharing it.
LangaSunny chapter 33 . 3/12/2013
I really love this story. I couldn't stop reading so I read it in a day. I love the characters a lot and love that you don't go into too much detail when describing things. The flow of the conversations was very good and I love how anti cliche that was
Guest chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
I'm quite enjoying the story but you really need someone to check your Spanish.
There's serious mistakes, like in chapter 9, you have 'comerse' for what i assume you meant 'eat that', it should be 'cometelo' o 'comelo'. I don't speak Mexican Spanish but that's just not ok in any possible world.

"Don't blow bubbles in your milk," I tell Carlos. "Sit up and eat your vegetables." I scoop a few more peas onto his plate, and he gives me a pathetic little complaint that I ignore. "Comerse! It's good for you."

"Piscina niño"... makes no sense, at all. It's two random words put together. Did you mean 'el niño de la piscina'? 'la piscina infantil'? At the linguaphiles community in livejournal they should be able to advice you on appropriate translations.

Minor but i might as well...not 'senior' but 'señor'.

A particular pet peeve of mine is vocatives (things you call people, from "sir" to "idiot" to "Johnny") not being separated by comas, sometimes you do it and sometimes you don't so I'm assuming you might not know the rule that says they always are, since they are a separate sentence.

Hope that's helpful :) I'm going back to reading now!
BlaseBlanco chapter 33 . 3/4/2013
I cried the first time I read this and now I'm hesitant to read it again even though I know it's absolutely amazing. So is the mix for the story. If there was ever a story worthy of knowingly putting myself through serious emotional turmoil for a second time, it's this one.
semantics chapter 25 . 1/30/2013
BEAUTIFUL like usual! This story is quiet old, but I decided to give it a go as I thoroughly enjoyed Art Criticism. I love your writing style! I was absolutely surprised when Jaime and Eddie became friends... seriously, who've thought? (I guess there was kind of a prelude, as you mentioned earlier in an A/N that you liked Jaime.) Once I read through one chapter, I couldn't stop... the 'next' button was seriously abused.

I'm glad I got through so far. The next question on my mind is... does Jaime like like Eddie? Oh God how will that turn out? Hehe, it's quite refreshing to see that Johnny's tastes have changed a tad bit. Jaime is so effeminate and delicate and small... and Eddie, not so much. But they both have hot tempers, so I guess Johnny is the one to go for those types.

Also, I love how you incorporated the Catholic religion with Eddie's Latino roots. It definitely adds more character to Eddie- not only is he gay, but he was brought up with strong Catholic influences from his background.

Great job, and I look forward to reading more works from you.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/14/2013
I have read some of your other stories, but had avoided this one because of the "sad" warning. I also thought it wasn't complete. I am so, so glad I read it. While I wouldn't call it happy, it was so engrossing and I became so invested in what would end up happening to everyone. Thank you so much for writing the epilogue- now I can sleep! I'll be bookmarking this and re-reading it for quite a while.
582 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »