Reviews for Juicy Fruit
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 27 . 3/12/2012
My, my! I missed this story so much! I'll be honest, I forgot about it until I got the last update on my phone, but when I was reading it all came back and I started getting all excited. I was a bit annoyed with finishing the other update so quick because I didn't know when another would come, but this came pretty fast so... *Happiness.

As usual, I am worrying about what is coming... *Biting nails.
Starlette420 chapter 27 . 3/11/2012
wow, this is getting even better. so many curveballs. but i like it. :D
Poptart Guava King chapter 27 . 3/11/2012
OH GOD. HOW BAD? AIDS BAD? NO I DONT WANT JAIME TO HAVE AIDS.
LC chapter 27 . 3/11/2012
He has AIDS, doesn't he? I soooooooo called that, like, forever ago. When he was freaking out about the lack of condoms. Damn, I'm good.

You are so amazing. Thanks for updating so fast!
OMG chapter 26 . 3/11/2012
He has AIDS, doesn't he! It makes sense that's why Jaime was freaking out about them having unprotected sex! WAH!
Nock chapter 26 . 3/10/2012
Nice development. It seems to me Eddie is growing. Johnny is not the superhero anymore if he ever was. Yeah. Long review shortened: I still like this story :-)
valy31 chapter 26 . 3/10/2012
Good chapter I've been waiting like forever!
xfffxfxfx chapter 26 . 3/9/2012
'At last, my love has come along...'

It's a good chapter, made sweeter by the waiting. The dialogue is snappy and moves the scenes forward effortlessly. There's really a lot going on here.

Just want to point out that in the beginning Izzy says 'The Calvary have arrived.' I'm assuming you meant cavalry - or is it some kind of religious metaphor? Calvary being the hill on which Jesus was crucified.
wonderland212 chapter 26 . 3/9/2012
I'm a little confused, Jamie said that they were going to clean out the house just in case the police did a search...and since these things happen all the time, isn't it a bit unrealistic that they would find drugs in the apartment anyways?

Anyhoo, I really hope Jamie doesn't have HIV or something serious like that...he's grown to be one of my fav

Thanx for the update :)
Echoing Shadow chapter 26 . 3/9/2012
Where have you been? I was worried! I'm so glad Johnny is alive, and alright! Ahh the happiness to have this back! Is there going to be more fun between johnny and Eddie ad there are only a few chapters left? :( thankyou for this update! _
Poptart Guava King chapter 26 . 3/8/2012
DONT MAKE ME CRY DAMN YOU. I'M EMOTIONAL TODAY AND I DONT WANT TO SEE EDDIE CRASH AND BURN. *sniffles
plumblossom chapter 26 . 3/8/2012
You sure know how to ramp up the tension and ante up the stakes. Oh my dog.

Jaime makes me think about everybody I know who went that same route and it pisses me off all over again. You really caught that thing, that moment when you know what's going to happen and it's so completely _unfair_.
Social Deviance chapter 26 . 3/8/2012
OMG im so excited you posted a new ch.! I have a feeling Jaimie has AIDS but thats just a guess...
DLP chapter 26 . 3/8/2012
I'm so glad you've updated! You have no idea how much I love this story. It's so good... and only six chapters to go. I'm excited!
lovesthedark chapter 25 . 2/18/2012
I love this story so much! I literally read all 25 chapters in like four days. Like I think about this story and it's characters during the day when I should be studying...kind of like now haha. I really like how this story is set in 1989 and I guess it's not 1990 yet? I wasn't born until 91, so I like seeing this whole new perspective from someone else's eyes. Initially I didn't really like Jamie and now I really do, he's one of my favorite characters. I wasn't sure how I felt about Johnny, like there's such a huge age difference between him and Eddie, but then again love knows no boundaries right? I hope you update soon, but until then, I think I'll start another one of your stories. :)
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »