Reviews for Juicy Fruit
Oni chapter 33 . 9/5/2012
This story was so perfect. The characters, the scenary, the scenario, and the drama. Excellent! In the final chapter, the chanages that Johnny has gone through are so astronomical, yet he is eternally adorable. His progress, from drug dealing thug, to worldly wine enthusiast is almost ridiculous or absurd. Yet, I love the new Johnny as much as the old Johnny Hollywood. Thank you for a priceless story.

Oni
TheForceofGravity chapter 33 . 8/21/2012
I had found this story sometime at the beginning of the year (maybe earlier) and had become totally entranced with it. The characters were interesting and unique, their dynamics and relationships with each other and the struggles they all went through really kept my attention. Every time I saw an update for JF, my whole day got a bit better.

So, months later, I decided to return to the story and reread it. Just like the first time, I felt strongly for the characters and experienced every emotion under the sun. Reading it a second time helped me catch things I had missed the first time around and made me remember why this is one of my favourite stories...well, ever. It's one of those stories that stays in your mind long after you read it. Thanks for sharing something so great. :)
RayneGenesis chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Nevada is so cute!
RayneGenesis chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
ugh Jaime makes me sick
RayneGenesis chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Woot Woot late night video games! Best deal ever.
RayneGenesis chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Bow chicka wow wow
RayneGenesis chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Hahaha. Eddie has a point though
RayneGenesis chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Wow...awkward for Eddie
anon chapter 33 . 7/25/2012
I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT LONG READING THIS STORY AND I JUST WANNA SAY IT IS EFFING AMAZING AND YOU ARE SO TALENTED AND I WANT TO KISS YOU FOR WRITING THIS.
samich77 chapter 33 . 7/22/2012
Dear lord this story was beautiful, omg i don't even know how to express myself right now. The ending was just perfect okay? bravo author
Muu chapter 33 . 6/27/2012
You're an amazing author :) Keep on writing!
Midnightztar chapter 33 . 6/22/2012
F**king perfect.
lotrdeana17 chapter 33 . 6/13/2012
I just finished reading Juicy Fruit, which I consumed in two days. I really loved it. It made me cry for many reasons, but the ending, which I did not expect from your summary, made me cry with happiness. You're a very talented author.
rons.pigwidgeongmail.com chapter 33 . 6/6/2012
Can I just say that this was incredibly well done? I honestly think you should look into having it published.
KiraLite chapter 33 . 6/3/2012
I believe that this story is not finished and needs to keep going because it is really really good!
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »