Reviews for Juicy Fruit
C chapter 33 . 5/28/2012
Such an amazing story. I'm so very happy that Johnny and Eddie's ending was on a good note-redemption, renewal, and revelation can really bring out the love in people. Great job Blue!
KiyoshiTanaka chapter 33 . 5/12/2012
Hm... I enjoyed this. I had to sleep and (stupidly) went to bed just after reading the chapter where Jaime insisted that they always always always use protection. I was so involved in the story by that point that I had a bit of trouble getting to sleep. Oh well.

I love the ambiguity at the end, how you don't know for sure if they work out. I think it fits with their relationship.

Normally I'd give constructive criticism also, but I'm sleepy and can't think of anything at the moment.

Thanks for writing,

Kiyoshi'sGirl64 and Kiyoshi
littleanemonefish chapter 33 . 5/1/2012
Holy shit. Finally finished this wonderful piece of writing. Totally delayed, but that didn't make it any less amazing.
saywhattt chapter 33 . 4/29/2012
I don't think I ever reviewed this story so I thought I should do it now!

Anyone thinking about reading this story STOP THINKING AND READ

Two words...

Absolutely wonderful.

More words..

The other statement pretty much summed it up. You got what I love the most about reading a completed story: character growth without become a complete different person. (idk if that makes sense)

Anywho it's wonderful thank you!
Sayure chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Wow good beginning, love the story. Wish it's still as good next chapter
No name chapter 33 . 4/17/2012
Just beautiful. Thank u for finishing it
js chapter 33 . 4/16/2012
Wow, that was an incredible epilogue for the story. Good job!
bbbee chapter 33 . 4/15/2012
I think I said all I wanted in my goodreads review, but thanks for sharing this awesome story.

hugs
childcatcher chapter 33 . 4/15/2012
What a truly satisfying ending.

Eddie kinda reminded me of Jaime, actually, but not sure if that's just me, or whether it was done on purpose. There was just something in the way he and Johnny interacted; maybe it was because they went through a lot, the same way Johnny and Jaime did...

I was quite pleased E & J kept in touch over the years, because I was actually not expecting them to be that close after all that time passed, but it made sense when you went into more detail.

And all those little details and descriptions – nice little touches to the story to communicate the atmosphere, as always - I could literally imagine sipping some fine wine in a nice mansion.

I’m happy you put Nevada in, he was so grown up, compared to the little ten-year-old the readers got to know. I only then properly realized Eddie is in fact not that much older than him. But yeah, I don’t blame Johnny for loving the hell out of that kid…

…And what a transformation of Johnny – must have been really hard to start a completely new life at that age but glad he did so well and I’m happy for him. Such a responsible, loving father, with that ever present sexiness still there.

Well done.
James D chapter 33 . 4/14/2012
Hey, thanks for finishing this. I find so many nice stories online that get abandoned halfway through which is a shame. I have to say JF really grew on me, I didn't like it so much when I first started reading it cause it really didn't start out as a happy story. However the ending, especially the epilogue is so sweet and romantic. So glad you decided for a happy ending on this. Maybe you feel like writing a prologue sometime on how Jaime and Johnny got together, that would be awesome, I always wondered how it happened. Anyway you are so talented, looking forward to your future work and to see your other stories completed, especially HC and Treasured they deserve it!
WantsRevenge21 chapter 33 . 4/13/2012
I loved it. I can't imagine a more perfect ending.
Gibbel chapter 33 . 4/11/2012
Super Sexy and super good!
D-Mish chapter 33 . 4/10/2012
AH this was the perfect ending you are a genius. I didn't know how you'd finish off but love it! Can't wait for another story! Will you have more of these babies or not? x
anniekel chapter 33 . 4/10/2012
Amazing...simply amazing. Finished this last week and had to come back to reread the epilogue again. It's a tie for me which story I like best, Juicy Fruit and Art Criticism are both brilliant.

I get so enmeshed with the characters and find myself thinking about them long after I've finished each chapter. I'm sure I will be back for a reread. Blue GhostGhost, you have a true gift. Thank-you.
Pixie chapter 33 . 4/10/2012
This was fantastic, it was like standing there, right next to them, a friend seeing their lives evolve and sharing their ups and down sharing in their tears and laughs. Hoping they will succeed in all they do...

I read EVERY day and this is the only story that I have booked marked. Brilliant job!
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »