Reviews for Athena's Enigma
WolfLover74 chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
Oh pretend boyfriend/girlfriend. Love it! Thanks for the update, don't know how I missed it.
pbgurl chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
"Oh thank God! You don't know how big of a favor you are doing for me. I don't know how to repay you. I will give you anything you want! Money, popularity, drugsā€¦ Just name your price, I can hook you up."

LOL, okay... wow, I would have slapped him for asking me that. :)

I hope that when she hangs out with him and his playboy friends that she reads their minds. I'm just curious to see what kind of thoughts they have with her around.

-Liz :D
A Drop of Inspiration chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
Wow, this is gonna be an interesting ride through the story.
Erin DJ chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
love it!
I Will Not Die I Will Survive chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
loved this chapter... i can tell im relaly going to enjoy this story :D cant wiat for next update XD
anon chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
I'm so excited about the next chapter!
A Fictional Angel chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
My laptop took FOREVER to load this review page since my internet is capped but I definitely needed to comment on this AWESOME!SAUCE story!

Ah... I love all these stories that revolve around Greek Mythology.
Fate Rose chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
Honestly, I was expecting a cliffhanger. I really was. I thought Athena would be in the apartment or something.

I only have one question, is Logan human? (Okay, two.) And, if he is, how will it work? I swore you said she is immortal... I suppose I will have to wait and see.

...Um...might want to re-edit in the morning. Some lines are missing some words. Or maybe I just read it wrong. *tired* Seeing as you've already gone to bed, I think I will follow that lead. G'night!
Erin DJ chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
I absolutely love this. please update
castiel89 chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
Your puppy sounds so freakin' cute!

And Logan's is just even more adorable! Ahh! I want him :)

Looking forward ot the next chapter!
castiel89 chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
Ugh.. Can I seriously bitch slap Sophie?

I take it the mind reading will be more and more now that she's out of Olympus!

And m. Logan. So far he doesn't seem like the typical jerk off.
castiel89 chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
Just cruious, will we get to encounter Avena coming in contact with Peyton and Nate now that she's on earth? Or are they living on Olympia Lane?

Not going to lie, kinda excited about meeting the guy!
castiel89 chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
I love the name Avena! It's different yet pretty!

She almost seems like an immortal Cinderella without all the ugly stepsisters...
castiel89 chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
I love the name Avena! It's different yet pretty!

castiel89 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I'm to lazy to log in right now, but I finished CGD last night and thought it was amazing. I love Greek Mythology and the angel aspect. I watch Supernatural and when they introduced the angel Castiel (where I got my penname lol) they divulged into the whole angels. And they had a fallen angel in a later ep where she was kicked out! And pretty much everything you had about them reminded me of what Supernatural had. So I loved that aspect.

Since I CGD, I cannot wait to continue this story!
630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »