Reviews for The Chosen One
werewitch7 chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
I'm not sure why the url didn't work before. My website is www. stacymporter .com hopefully the spaces will allow it to post lol.
werewitch7 chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Hi Katie! I used to write under the name canislupus7 (the canislupus and hellhounds novels). I haven't been on the site in years, but I came to search for a story I had read years ago that I loved. Sadly I forgot the email/password I used for that account so I had to make a new one!

I saw your review on hellhounds, telling me that you like to reread my stories. I cannot tell you how much that means to me. I actually cried at your kind words. I really appreciate your review and I am so touched that you go back and reread those stories. I am actually about to start publishing some contemporary young adult stories (think the princess diaries with a yoga twist lol). Next year I have big plans for some witchy stories to also be published. For more info you can find me at .com. Again, I am just so overwhelmed by your review! Thank you for your support xoxo
A chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
I'm pretty sure in an earlier chapter when she was on the beach, she said there were no other werewolves around? And now boat loads of them are showing up and two are her best friends? All that aside, I think your humor is very entertaining. . .Well, except the legen-dairy joke. Please never use that again. Ugh.
XxBlInDaRtIsTxX chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
"So Im a badass. What's new?" - My life. I can relate lol. Love this story, completely my type. Keep it going!
smurf-love chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
i love this, it makes me smile i like the playfulness of the betroths lol... keep it up
Da-zGreen chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
Love the story line! Update soon!