Reviews for Mirror Imaging Death
Eytha chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Curiosity had me wanting to check out your other story. Finding this one more traditional definitely makes it easier for the reader to become invested into the story. The setting is made clear, though with the deaths is still uncertain who the main character is going to be. A little unusual not seeing the main character in the first chapter, but not a bad thing. The chapter is still interesting and the events that unfold keep things moving at a good pace with a strong start to draw in the reader.

Since you marked this as canceled I won't comment on grammar or mistakes, but I will note that you capitalized a number of words that did not need to be. If you were any more feedback on the chapter, I can provide it related to those matters.

Overall, it is short, but is a strong introduction to your story and world. You have a mysterious and foretelling end to the chapter to keep things interesting. And you keep the main character out, which is interesting twist that sets things apart from other stories. Though it is likely you'll want to introduce them soon for the reader to have someone to hold on to. Keep up the hard work!
The Androgynous Alchemist chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Hey Ben! Guess who?

I think you should write more of this :D
slack-jawed cheese hugger chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Oh my. :dramatic sting:

This is very good. I'd be interested in hearing the rest of your tale, if you wouldn't mind...

Also, would you be interested in a beta reader? I'd be more than happy to do that for you.

Love,