Reviews for To Get To You
Flowergirl7 chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
Oh I had such a feeling that she had slept with someone else and what do ya know lol! Because "Trent" tried to stop her doing whatever and i think if he was there he wouldnt have objected to doing the deed he he! Great chapter! Loved it can't wait for more! Feel sorry for Reagan though! The scene with Olivia made me laugh as well xx
Isabelle88 chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
I dont want her to hurt Trent but I am glad she made a mistake and not him, I'll be honest and admit that. I knew Reagan was the main guy but it still hurt, I had hoped so hard Trent would be her first but alas the story is written, well written too. Now I guess I just have to hope you, the wonderful writer will consider a spin off and let Trent get his happy ending becuase you sure created him as a wonderful character and maybe he and Danie can end up friends and she can help him find the one. Please update soon, you have my all crazy here feeling for this story as if they were real people. I do like Reagan but I cringe every time he's with the sister its just gross and he needs to make a clean break.
Isabelle88 chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
You make me so happy and then so sad. My once beautiful Trent is so shady now...I'm crying. Don't think I'm crazy, I'm just passionate about what I read
Isabelle88 chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
You're hinting that Trent is too good to be true, I'm so scared! I dont want him to hurt her or be a jerk, they can have this love and relationship and just break up later, maybe he moves out of town and she gets even closer to Reagan but dont make the breakup ugly PLEASE!
Isabelle88 chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
Ah Trent is magical, Can I have him? I know I will have my heart broken and he and Danie wont stay together so can I have him once she breaks his heart? I can mend it. Reagan is annoying me, something has to change big time for me to root for him, I'm so team Trent.
Isabelle88 chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
I LOVE that she defended her sister, yeah they fight but they are still family, just LOVED that you put that in.
Isabelle88 chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
First I love this story, lots of layers and I love Trent! He is so cool but I'm nervous because I know Reagan is the main guy and I fear Trent will do something to hurt her too. I just love guys with tats and piercings, Trent i stealing my heart, i want them to have a real chance. *runs to read more*
nothingbutagirl chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
Yay finally some reagan and daniel moments. How I long for this. Please keep them coming
cnb chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
Loved it!
Kikichaka chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
This was awesome. I have been following this story for long and this chapter was great.

The way you built the friendship between them was great.

I have fallen in love with both Reagan and Danielle.

Pretty cool. Frequent updates are cool as well.

~ Kiki
mylittleprincess chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
update fast please please.
Hannah D chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
nooo not drugs! her back brace finally came off and now she's gonna jump into temptation? nooo! okay so you have no idea how excited i was when i checked my email and it said, update fictionpress To Get To You. lol update again soon!
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
update soon please.
BabyGirlAlex chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
So glad you updated!I've missed this story soo much.:)Amazing chapter,cant wait to see what that pill actually does..
lovejim4ever chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
cant wait for the next chapter. when will reagon and danielle become a couple their so meant for each other.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »