Reviews for To Get To You
wishing-for-wings chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Uh-oh, Danie. You shouldn't have taken that pill... Somethin's gonna happen. :) I'm SOOOOO glad that you've updated! I was waiting forever! This is such an amazing story and I would've hated for it to remain unwritten.
shopoholic06 chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
OMG i love her and trent 2gether but i can't help but feel scared after that last chapter! :( your story is amazing :) keeps me on my toes :p update soon! love it!
BabyGirlAlex chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
Yesss!I can't wait for her to dance again!

I can't shake the feeling that something big is going to happen with Trent lol.I'm really beginning to like Reagan more tho!Super excited for the next chap :)
Amelia chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
Why the HELL is this fic not receiving as much love as it should!

Honest to god, I freaking love this fic and I think all your characters have so much depth in them.

I love the way you write - the plot, the romance, and everything in between baby.

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter already, update soon hon! I can't stop telling you how much I love this fic - so you're gonna have to hear it again, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY!
wishing-for-wings chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
Great story! I love a good hidden romance. Reagan is kind of like the Phantom! Hmm... I wonder if Danielle would see it that way... I can't wait for her to get her brace off! I hope she can dance still... Update soon! :)
mihaela chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
I can not wait to read more, very good
lovejim4ever chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
I can't believe Olivia will do that she's is such a slit. She's making negate her more and more. I hope Trent doesn't fall for her tricks because then Ill hate him to and I'm starting to like him:) I love Reagans mysteriousness it makes him sound hot. Please update soon.
jentrem99 chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
Love it!
lovevictim chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
You know what? i have this horrible feeling that Trent will cheat on her with her sister or with someone else,i hope not because that is just too damn predictable, but i'm scared maybe that will happen. I really don't want to hate him because quite frankly he's one of my favorite characters, it would suck to despise him (as i do all cheaters)

However i guess you need something to make way for Reagen's entry in her life as her boyfriend (If that's what your planning) and this is the easiest soloution, but i still hope you could find a different way.

BTW i always wanted to ask this, if Reagen hates Olivia so much, what the hell is he doing in a relationship with her? It seems as if he has always liked Danielle, then why didn't he just ask her out from the beginning? I really want to read his reasoning behind this.
kikichaka chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
I think I am in love with Reagan :)
jentrem99 chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Great chapter! Personally, I already prefer Reagan over Trent. He's mysterious and I imagine him as really hot! Love it! Update soon!
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Trent and Olivia love it moooooore please
mihaela chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
I can not wait to read more
my infectious smile chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
This is such a great story! I love each of your characters (and dislike some of them too) but I really liked that Danielle stuck up for her sister despite all that has happened between them.

I hope she gets her drinking problem under control though.

TRENT TRENT TRENT! That was an awesome first date!
purple.y-goodness chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
COOL STORY!

AND HOW THE HELL DID LIZZIE CARRY HER LIKE THAT?

R! :)