Reviews for To Get To You
Hannah D chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
I don't know why, but I get this incredibly wierd feeling that something intense is about to happen... like the whole date thing i was like... somethings gonna happen, somethings gonna happen... but aww nope lol great date! call me crazy... I kinda like Archer... I know he's like a player and all (and I don't like those...) but I know what it's like to have a best guy friend 'love' you and when he says that danie means everyhing to him, I can tell he really means it. im speaking from the whole story i guess... trent's ok... I like him too but idk i see something sweet in Archer... idk i could be wrong... anyway, i love this story and found myself captivated in it! update very very very very very very very soon!
Cassie chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
Dont get Trent and Olivia together. Dude let Reagan and Olivia sort their problems out and make each other happy in the end. God damn please.
OMG chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
i love trent. seriously. please, please get through the conflict and danielle with reagan and then at the very end get her back with trent. like let her and reagan go through the emotional roller coaster, let them get together, let her find some flaw with trent, then at the very endish let her and reagan part on neutral or good... satisfied terms, and let her and trent get back together. PLEASE! ill love this book and buy both a paper back and hard cover version of it if it ever gets published with that type of story.(: GOOD LUCK! Bye.
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
i fond your and i was reading it its awesome update more please
Brilliant chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
This story brought tears to my eyes more than three times! I love the last chapter you put up, and plz add more Dylan! He's awesome :)
adorable chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
This story is so flippin adorable! i swear okay so at first im not gonna lie i wanted her to be with Reagan but Trent is so flippin cute!

TEAM TRENT!

ahhaha

thankyou for updateing

and please contine to update!

Great Story!
jentrem99 chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
I love this story! Great chapter! Update soon please!
Shadowed Rin chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Wow, redeeming herself time xD Olivia is one hell of a bitch, but she's a necessary character I guess. xD I'm totally hooked onto your story girl! Keep up the good work kays? :D It's freaking awesome! :D
BabyGirlAlex chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
You're such a great writer!I love that your chapters arent predictable!I like Trent but I'm still trying to figure out Reagan end of the chap was really 't wait for more:)
lovejim4ever chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
She was so sweet defending Olivia.
jentrem99 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Update soon please! :) Great story!
Jtrem chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
Very very interesting! I can't wait to read more!
carekat chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
Please update soon. I love the scenes with Reagan. The movie scene was cute too.
lovejim4ever chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
Olivia deserves what Danielle was saying. I would hate to have her as a sister. Can't wait for tomorrows update.
cnb chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »