Reviews for To Get To You
BabyGirlAlex chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Amazing chap!Olivia is soo heartless,I loved how Danielle got her cafeteria scene was 't wait to see what happens next with !:)
lovejim4ever chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Yay! Olivia deserved it. I just can't help but wonder what's going happen next. Please update soon.
sunshine101 chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Great story! I honestly prefer archer to be with danie than reagan... Please let it be so? :)
N chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
wow this is amazing please put more up can't wait!
strangledice chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Ooh.. This story is great! I'm curious to what will happen next. Was it Connor who was listening to them? lol.

Great chapter! Update soon!
BabyGirlAlex chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
I love this story!You should definitely keep writing!Update son:]
lovejim4ever chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Oh my god. I love this story so much . I can't believe they finally said their feelings to one another. Please update soon . Can't wait for more.
TheWhispersHauntMe chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
I didn't think Olivia would be that bad... / I can't believe Rina kissed her! Then her sister had to make it worse... I hope she gets a good boyfriend that does not want her sister!

I love it! I do hope you update soon! D
cnb chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
I love the main character and really like how the story is coming along.
carekat chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Please update soon. I love where this story is going.
builtonbones chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I think you should continue(: I really like all the characters. I think though at times it's a bit unrealistic how most of 'the group' has their attention on Danielle. Maybe making it a bit less obvious would be an improvement? I also think that When you try to describe how all the members of the group react to something, you could try and change that because I think that when you write it, it's just a block on how Danielle perceives their reactions which is iffy to read about. I really like Danielle's personality and I think that this story is rather witty and cute. The drastic changes in how Dylan and Reagan act around Danielle compared to everyone else is also some what unrealistic but I think it's interesting. Often, if someone was really talkative around me I'd think that, that's how they normally are compared to them being dead silent around everyone else. Anywho I really like this chapter, so please do update!(:
just-another-pretty-girl chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
You should really keep going with this. I like where it's going~
TheWhispersHauntMe chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I love Danielle and her hair color! I love auburn hair!(Sorry, I just had to add that.) I think you should definantly continue! Loved it! :)
JellyJules chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
hey! update like now! awesome!
cnb chapter 1 . 10/11/2010