Reviews for Third Wheelish
PeanutButterKn1fe chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Ahem. I, your biggest fan, would like to say that you did this story brilliantly.

Cam's snarkiness is hilarious, admirable, and completely realistic. Everyone stayed in character during the entire story. And her sheer, overpowering hatred of Adam during the entire thing... epic :D

It's only natural that she would hate him. He's a bumtard niener wiener who constantly made me shout "HE IS SO BARGAIN!"

Constructive criticism-

It was too awesome. It made me feel bad about myself.

Anyone who says differently doesn't understand the concept behind the story. What fools.

Sincerely,

The Amazing Nutmeg

PS: If my name was Megan, I'd like people to call me that.
domoholic chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This was really good. It was hilarious, and I loved how you just made the characters seem so real. It was so funny, you have an awesome sense of humour. It was definitely beast. (sorry for the poorly made joke.)
spawling chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
How come everystory I read is better then any of mine? It was awsome by the way... :)
superficialSagacity chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Hello~! :D

Lovely story...It was very cute! I liked Elliot for being a normal person, instead of some overly used stereotypical male, and I liked how Cam and Elliot both showed initiative and truthfulness (no unnecessary angst..)~

Just a few constructive criticisms, if you don't mind...

In my opinion, don't make Cam sound too snarky because it's important that she's liked, otherwise it's hard to sympathize or side with her. For example, it just seems unnecessarily mean when she's being sarcastic to Adam, who really didn't do anything to her except say a phrase several times. I guess what I'm trying to say is to make Cam more consistent with her character that's seen when she comforts her friend, because in some scenes, it feels like she's just hating Adam as a plot device. Don't be too offended by what I say, this is just my own opinion, really!

Overall, I thought it was a really enjoyable story! The line at the end about pretzels gave me a really good (gross?) image! I also enjoyed most of the things Adam said, like when he hears that Cam didn't like turkey legs. :)
34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3