Reviews for Kaiser University
mandy96 chapter 42 . 11/20/2010
I LOVED IT. LOVED IT. strange but i was crying by the end...lol

mandy96 chapter 31 . 11/19/2010
lol i keep reviewing but ah love love love the idea of Chase Talia.

mandy96 chapter 24 . 11/19/2010
oh my freak!

i so didnt expect chase and talia to kiss! i love this chapter! :) manda
mandy96 chapter 11 . 11/19/2010
I love Talia and Will together-theyre really sweet :) awesome.

Mysterious MD chapter 42 . 11/14/2010
Another well written chapter, though I think I encountered one spelling error. You have "Do I take it the secret it out?" where the second "it" should be "is. Now I get what Talia meant in the last chapter, Will just overreacted and thought she knew. And this part of the story is over, Chase and Talia are bonded, her friends are with her, and she's going home. I look forward to reading the next. Keep up the great writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 41 . 11/14/2010
That was an interesting chapter, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. I don't exactly get how Talia realized it was Will that was doing it all this time. I sort of do, but not fully. The part seemed a bit rushed, but it was interesting. And Talia and Chase are now closer with the whole blood sharing. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
molllyannx3 chapter 42 . 11/14/2010
wow this has been my favorite story so far on this site. I loved it, im so upset it's over. I hope you make a sequal or something I just have to know what happens between Chase and Talia. Thank you for writing this story, it was really great!
Lionesscouer chapter 40 . 11/14/2010
login still isn't working.. but this is absolutely my most favorite story ever .. It's been amazing.. and I always look forward to the next chapter.. I"ll be sad to see it end.. but I'm sure we'll be seeing more of your writing skills! Thank you for making my days a little better with good reading :)

lionesscouer
nuttyz chapter 42 . 11/13/2010
Cant wait for the upcoming series! :D

and this was one amazing story! You've done a great job! xD

i'll be checking for updates! Please try and post it soon! :)

much love!
handers2 chapter 42 . 11/13/2010
Ah! I'm so excited to be read the third book :) Can't wait until Nov 22!
Missayy chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This novel was such a delight to read!

LanaB, you truly have me hooked. I can't wait for the next book!

Great job! I really loved that you updated quickly.

Thankyou so much! (:
Allegra Terrin chapter 42 . 11/13/2010
I love this series. Keep up the amazing work and post soon please!
alexa-xox chapter 42 . 11/13/2010
WOW! loved it!
wolfobsessed chapter 42 . 11/13/2010
Awesome novel :) Even better second time round haha can't wait for you to post the third part... E! I've been waiting for it for ages and now you are going to start it the day after my birthday! YAY! :) haha Loving how fast you're updating this, and can't wait for the Kaiser Novella... :) You're such a brilliant author, please keep up the good work.. Oh and are you going to be updating soon In case of lightning on booksie? I love that just as much as this! :) Please please please update it soon! :) Love your work as always! :) -Wolfobsessed
nuttyz chapter 40 . 11/12/2010
hey! i read your other story on booksie as well :)

though i dont really comment coz i'm too lazy to sign in!

and i have been readin this regularly! I absolutely love this! :)

thought i should let you know that there is one more reader of your work, who is just really lazy to write a review...hahah ;)

i do check for updates everyday after i come back from uni. tiring days! BUT it doesnt stop me from reading your work! :)

keep it up! and Best wishes.

xx