Reviews for Kaiser University
Mysterious MD chapter 40 . 11/12/2010
Another great chapter, once more it was well written and without spelling or grammar errors. Talia passed her resit, trained more, and learned Chase's age. And you only have two chapters left, wow. Keep up the great writing, I look forward to reading what happens next.
Mysterious MD chapter 39 . 11/12/2010
Another good chapter, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. Chase helps Talia prepare for her resit, so hopefully she'll do better on that. Keep up the good writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 38 . 11/12/2010
That was another good chapter. Once again I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. Chase and Zander are now filled in, and Talia has Xavier watching after her now. I look forward to seeing how things play out, keep up the good writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 37 . 11/12/2010
That was a good chapter. It was well written, I didn't spot any spelling or grammar errors. The vision has happened again, and now Zander has appeared. I wonder what will happen next with him and then Chase. I look forward to reading what happens next, keep up the good writing.
alexa-xox chapter 38 . 11/12/2010
WOW! my heart is racing! :D I hope that she passed her exam...though since she doesn't really want to date will/they seem to be drifting apart maybe it doesn't matter as much? So excited to see what happens, sounds like chase is going to be around a hell of alot more :D (YAY) and oh did I catch on to some new secret about to be exposed...zander and chase talking about stuff?

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! :D :D

xox
Mysterious MD chapter 36 . 11/11/2010
That was another interesting chapter, I liked the title. It was well written again, I didn't spot any spelling or grammar errors. We get to see Toby, and I somehow have a feeling now that the vision might still come to pass. Will seems a bit more normal, so that's good too. I look forward to reading what happens next, keep up the good writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 35 . 11/11/2010
That was a good chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. There is a sense of Chase possibly using Talia to find the conspirators of the crime. Will is also acting strangely earlier on as well. I look forward to reading what happens next, keep up the good writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 34 . 11/9/2010
That was another good chapter. I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors again. It was interesting to learn that the demons were fallen Irvines, it kind of puts a dark spin on them. We find out that someone tried to break into Zander's office, but for what purpose I wonder? And who is this person at the end of the chapter? I look forward to reading what happens next, keep up the great writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 33 . 11/9/2010
That was certainly an intense, and well written chapter. I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors, and Talia is attacked by a demon. It was interesting what happened to her, and it was good that Chase was there to help her out. The ending was pretty amusing. I look forward to reading the next chapter, keep up the good writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 32 . 11/8/2010
This was a well written chapter, I didn't spot any spelling or grammar errors in this chapter. Talia and Will talk a bit, and Jas is acting strange towards the beginning. Now Talia has to take her final exam, so we'll see how that turns out. Although she doesn't have to fight, she may not be able to keep up and pass. Keep up the good writing, I look forward to reading what happens next.
Mysterious MD chapter 31 . 11/8/2010
Another well written chapter, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. Talia and Chase talk and we find out Chase is going to be gone for a bit, which makes me wonder if the vision will occur in that two day period. We also see Talia's emotions bubbling over and pouring out. Keep up the great writing, I look forward to reading your next update.
deactivated20172203 chapter 32 . 11/8/2010
I spent six hours today reading this since I found it, and it was a six hours spent well...I love this story! It is amazing. I can't wait till the next update because it is just so brilliant and suspenceful. Keep it up, you're a great writer :)
smileyfication chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Hey Oleander! I don't know if you still read your comments down here (the comments are working again!) but... my friend's sister is called Lana but... there's no 'B'. My friend's sister sometimes writes articles for the local magazine thingy. Once, she wrote an article about a kitty that kept stealing things )

Can you tell me when you start posting the third book? Also, err... I haven't read the second so when will it be out? Is it out yet? Sorry, I don't know how to navigate this site... (
Mysterious MD chapter 30 . 11/7/2010
That was another well written chapter, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. Talia has to meet with Chase now, so it will be interesting to read what happens then. And she found out how cared for she is by the Irvines and shifters. I look forward to reading what happens next, keep up the great writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 29 . 11/7/2010
That was a good chapter. It was well written, I didn't spot any spelling or grammar errors. Talia and Jas become a bit closer, as do Talia and Amber. We find out that Amber likes Will. And Talia's next exam is coming up. Keep up the good writing, I look forward to reading what happens next.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »