Reviews for Kaiser University
iloveyou5 chapter 14 . 10/27/2010
Love it! It's really good!
Layla the fiend chapter 14 . 10/27/2010
No! I don't like Chase! He's a douche. Talia/Will forever! C'mon, he's a sweetie.

Also, this story is my favorite. :3
Layla the fiend chapter 13 . 10/27/2010
*kicks Chase in the groin*
Mysterious MD chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
Another well written chapter, no spelling or grammar errors as far as I could tell. Talia gets to meet her roommate, and find things to be a tad bit more difficult for her. It's interesting that you chose the route of no one knowing she was coming, I look forward to reading how this will play out. It was a good chapter and I look forward to reading more. Keep up the great writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Well that was an intriguing chapter. It was well written again, I didn't spot any spelling or grammar errors. I feel bad for Talia, she is being forced into an uncomfortable situation to say the least. It'll be interesting to see what happens next, keep up the good writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
This was another well written chapter, I didn't spot any spelling or grammar errors. It was pretty amusing that she found out she has to go to Germany the next day, and her parents' reactions were funny as well. Keep up the good writing, I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Mysterious MD chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Well that was an intense first chapter. It was well written, I didn't spot any spelling or grammar errors. It was interesting too, just a bit fast paced. Otherwise it was a good chapter and I look forward to reading more. Keep up the good writing.
Layla the fiend chapter 12 . 10/26/2010
I support Will/Talia. :D
Allegra Terrin chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
Amazing! I love how you pointed out that Zander was at her school. It completely slipped my mind and now I feel like there not telling her everything and there's a lot to her character than we know. Great work keep it up and update soon!
Allegra Terrin chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
Amazing! I love this story. Please write soon!~
queeniebear chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
just so you know, you have uhh something disabled (anyomous, damn spelling can't get it right today -.-)

anyway, I've read this story from booksie, so I just wanted to let you know I can't wait until you get here fully.

I'm Love Kills Slowly from booksie btw, I transferred over to instead of so I got fanfictions instead of real stories. if you don't know who that is, just ignore it xD

great story as usual!

update when you can )
iloveyou5 chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
Absolutley love this so far! Wouldn't change a thing! Can't wait for more!
wolfobsessed chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
I've read this once before and I have to admit... it was even better second time round :) I think I picked up on a few more details than last time. Love the way this is written, it really is written like a professional author :) Loving the description and the amount of detail and the plot... don't get me started on the plot. Your plot is AMAZING! Love this idea :) You can get tanned vampires? (Xavier) That's... really interesting actually :) Loving this! :) Two more chapters to read now! Keep up the brilliant work.
KiraStar chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Omg god Chase is like wow. I love this story i can't wait to read more
Gail Baker chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Ah you're posting this one here as well :D nevertheless I loved the eerie beginning and eventually when Chase shows up lol
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6