Reviews for Juliana And The Wolf
SabenaRavna chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
CURSE OF THE WEREWOLF is my favorite werewolf movie, I loved your spin for it. And happy ending, yai!
earthday chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I loved the way this read like a fairytale - kind of like Beauty and the Beast with a twist! ;) It flowed nicely and had a good plot too with characters that I liked, especially Juliana and the old, wise man.
Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I must confess to having a weak spot for werewolves, they get such a bad press like dragons, but if there are good and evil people, there must be good and evil werewolves and dragons too! I enjoyed the feel of this story, very gothic or medieval. Lovely idea of the hermit in the woods. A kind man whose personality you captured simply and effectively. Have you heard of the Wolfsbane flower also called Monkshood? Anyway a well written almost beauty and beast tale with a good cast.
miss1927 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
von gasp! I thought I'd pop a 'von' there to fit with the theme of the story. To be honest, I was hooked as soon as I saw the word 'baron' (very long story involving Physics and a biro - remind me and I'll PM you about it) and it was incredibibbly well-written (unlike this review looking back over it.) I'm not a huge fan of horror films (Finding Nemo gave me nightmares...I wish I was joking) but I'm planning to watch the classics one day (when I'm older ;) ) so hopefully I'll see to connection to this story and The Curse of the Werewolf if I ever watch it. All right, I'll leave now before I fill up any more of your reviewing space. Brilliantly written, and I look forward to more stories about people with wunderbar names (Antonio...that's a long story too actually.) Yes, well, bye. :)
Punslinger chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I can't decide if this is more a horror or romance tale, but it's very good. Unfortunately I missed "The Curse of the Werewolf." Maybe I'll catch it on latenight TV sometime.