Reviews for Devil's Isle
RomanceObsessed chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
I've read two of you stories all the way through and all three chapters of this story and I think you are a great writer. I really want you to update this soon.
Last Wish chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
thanks for the response on your other story. This is quite interesting indeed. Do update soon :)
DeathtoBella chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
Go Cassidy! I started laughing when she kicked Valefar, that's so what I would do. Except I'd use a stick to poke him in the eye with. :P

Ohh, do Eligor and Lena have a thing? Seems like it.

I wonder who Cassidy's going to hook up with? Beleth seems like the obvious answer, but I'm not completely sure. Especially with how presistant Valefar was with chasing her, maybe she tastes good, hmm.

Loved the chapter!

UPDATE SOON!
P.Slayer chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Hey babe, Yeah i'd have to agree with your Personal Message at the end there. I don't know where the story went with that chapter either. Seemed kinda...jumpy, if i may. Like it skipped around a little too much without really developing anything. However regardless of that, i'll still read it because im loyal to the Deal with the Devil universe cannon. (Is there even a cannon? haha)
DeathtoBella chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
YOU STARTED A NEW DEMONOLOGY STORY AND DIDN'T TELL ME!

*calms down enough to continue typing* So, this is the sequel to Deal with the Devil.

Is Zoe going to make any apperances in here at all? For some reason I dought Abbadon's going to get out early on good behavior. So that knocks him out of the picture, but you never know...

Is this one going to focus more on Amaymon and his obsession with Hameal or is he going to fall in love with the unlucky mortal Cassidy?

I hope Incubus comes into the story!
P.Slayer chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Another great chapter, thanks a bunch! I got to say i didn't expect Cassidy to be goth..or punk, or metal head. I'm not sure what gangs' she's in. Also, how old is she? I'm getting the feeling your writing a younger heroin? Won't that be a little more difficult for the adult situations ahead? Personally ive never understood/agreed with a great deal of the teen paranormal romances that deal with like 16 year old in severe adult situations. I feel that a teens understanding of the world is a lot more simpler than say a demon, and could easily be manipulated into self destruction that way. I donno, but i am eager to keep reading and see how it plays out. I really enjoy how you write your demons the best. Ive always pictured a demon an embodiment of corruption and evil. Considering any good emotions are under the light of God, demons are filled with nothing but sin. I like how you seem to cash in on that, and that their understanding of love is more an obsessive lust or manipulative mind trick in getting what they want. Plus i love all the blood and gore. (between you and me my fave part of your first story was when that other slave chick got her body ripped apart by Abaddon and 'redecorated' the walls with the remains. I can see a demon doing that very easily.)
P.Slayer chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I excited you started another demon-related story. Im a bit confused though. The prologue was a bit hard to follow but i look forward to later chapters. Is this really a sequel or is it like a reboot where it's different characters but same world? I do miss zoey and her smart-allic comebacks. :)
DarkestOfNights chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I like it a lot! sorta got strange when it kept changing from person to person at first but that's alright, still very entertaining and readable. I imagine that a whole mess of crazy stuff is going to go on in this story, which is a good thing. Continue with the story :3