Reviews for Your Love Is A Snob
Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
i love this! it has so much power and sarcasim behind it!
Harmful Love chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Simple and amazing! Keep up the writing and thank you so much for reviewing my work!
Vegetarian Meatballs chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Put together extremely well. Definitely exhibits talent effortlessly displayed. Really nice work and thanks for sharing!
Russian Spy10 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
my god i love this poem so much! its all been so carefully constructed to create this masterpiece i love it
nickyO chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Ok Anna, here's my interpretation: I think it is a little bit about feeling used and then abandoned. The broken hope that a relationship could have been deeper or perhaps more personal?

Or perhaps it is a writers frustration of laying one's inner self all out there for the world to see but then realizing that you work is but a fleeting diversion for the reader?

Great work as always in my opinon. :)
Melanie Layugan chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Wow! You convey such a derisive and sarcastic tone in a few syllables! I love it! Yes, I've very late, and hope you can forgive me! I promise I'll be the first as soon as possible next time! Keep on writing girl!

Melanie
Punslinger chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This strikes me as a clever use of poetic sarcasm to tell an egotist that he is so full of himself that he's going to explode like a star going nova. Good choka.
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I can definitley see how this has different meanings. Religious, or maybe a bad relationship is where I'm getting at most. Either which way I thought you did an excellent job. Keep it Up!