Reviews for Silence
Certified Absurdity chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
The first thing that I thought of when I read the summary was: "Oooh, someone's gonna get shagged..." and then I saw the rating, of course. xD O.o My mind is a strange place.

Anyway...very creepy, but very good! I was slightly confused at the beginning, but I slowly came to understand what was going on. It was a dream in the first half, right? I think a little bit more depth and length could've added suspense - just a bit more detail to the plot, maybe some character development...? But, all in all, very well done!

By the way, excuse my insolence, but what's a wraithlike?
Phemonoe chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
HI! :)

Ah, at first, I thought is said HISTORY not HORROR. xD I was just gonna say, "I don't see the history." Haha. I'm so crazy.

It's not too bad. Personally, I cannot write horror. I'd freak myself out. You have some typos - well, one I can see right now.

You could've lengthened it out to make it more suspenseful, though.

I LIKED IT THOUGH :D
FactoryGirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
To the comment before me - I think she was referring to Constructive Criticism.

As for the story - I like it. I was a bit confused as to what it was leading to but at the end when I finally realized it was a dream, then it made more sense.

Hopefully you write more horror one-shots and progress further with your skills in this genre.
Breathless Knight chapter 1 . 10/14/2010