Reviews for Texts That Express Love Better Than Talking
heal me forever chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
its always good to read fluff nd sweet stry dis is deffo ONE of dem had awesum time reading all r my fav charctors ofcourse sean,tacki,jo r my abso fav:P ;)
d thing abut d parents marrying nd stuff i did not like dat

nd ya forgot i am an INDIAN so its feels good u used an indian charctor MILA :)
GoldenBaby96 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I really enjoyed this stry! I luv how psycho she is, nd I lub shaun. well done
larafrancesca chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
Come back to it plz! :)
rollinby chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
i like how the story is just really random... all the conversations are jumping all over the place which shows how close the characters are to each other
flyingpencil chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Oh, I enjoyed this story very much, to bad it doesn't have the reviews it deserves.

Keep writing though!
flyingpencil chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
It's great! I actually thought of doing a story mostly with emails, txts and all but I never got the courage, mostly because I hate txt language , but other than that it's really awesome, continue!
MustLoveDucks chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
Aw you sent me a shout out! I'm so happy :D

Because of that shout out, I think you deserve a long review :P

You know, I used to love pink, but I'm not as huge a fan anymore and yet my room is still filled with pink :) I've never got around to changing it :P

I completely understand about not wanting to write. I've been so busy lately, if I have one moment of free time, I want to sit back and relax, but I MUST finish this chapter of Everyone Loves Steve. I MUST!

The bar scene reminds me of a scene that I wrote in a story a while ago. Only my character wasn't drunk, only the disgusting guy was :P

You know, I just realized this story isn't in my favorites...well it is now :P

Well, I guess that's a long enough review. I praise you if you read all of my rambling :)

This chapter was very well written. Can't wait till the next one :D

Labh you! :)
MustLoveDucks chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Yay! Another chapter :)

You know I think, more dialogue than description is just kind of a writing style :)

Also I just realized how much I like the names of your characters :P
MustLoveDucks chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Sorry this review is late...

Whoa, Taylor is kinda hyper :P

But hyper people are cool :D

Good chapter!
She Loves Rainbows chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
Great story you have here. I really do want to read this story up to the end (:
Bleugh me chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
cute. real cute
LOL chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
jkz idc
hey chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
how ru
MusicalMuse001 chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Hey,

Your story's looking good :) i think its a little too fast paced, and at some times a bit random, but maybe thats the way you write, so :P

Anyway, keep it up xD

MusicalMuse001
butterfly893 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
A! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP GOING! THIS IS SO GOOD!