Reviews for Because I Love You
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I thought she was just really mad at him at the start of the story until towards the middle when he was telling the story and he said I love you then I knew something was wrong. I loved the story though.
xCrazykindofWeirdx chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
very moving, its always a talent to be able to get the reader t feel the emotion within the story. you did well here :)
TheMusicIsMyRefuge chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
It was good, :) I liked that the guy actually told her that he loved her, before bringing in the tragedy and the drinking. Oh, and also, you made the girl admit to loving him, even if she was a little cold and stuff.

I really, really, really loved it! :D
SnoQueen chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Loved how you didn't make the ending obvious in the beginning. Really sad, but puts things into perspective.

Thank you for sharing. Love your writing. (:

SnoQueen
ChaEl16 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
That was horrible, horrible i tell you! But i don't mean the story though. The story's wonderful, but just really sad. It's just horrible that it has to end that way.
AlanisBRAVO chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I Actually Loved This story Which is kindaa weird since i really don't like anything tragic to happan in the stories i read because i end up bailing my eyes out.. But This story was amazing :) I Like the idea since its different and your an great writier! Good Job Lol :D
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
o_o I wouldn't have read this if I'd known it would be sad TT

Probably should have paid more attention to the name of the story you said was sad in your profile...

It was short but I felt like I really connected with the characters. Even though one was dead. D:
i am a girl chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I love it! you're now officially one of my fave writers!
ithinkyourgay chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
wow the story was good and unexpected. a nice change
Bridgett-blah chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
xO Oh my. This one sure is sad. Gawsh. I love it. :'(
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
It's wonderful and sad...
j.c-chic chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
oh. that's sad.

I thought he was drink driving and crashed with her in the car.
The Imagination Addict chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Oh shit. This is so damn sad. Ohmigosh. Beautifully written. But so tragic!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
That's kinda depressing x)

I think it would have been more complete if it was hinted that the driver who caused the accident was drunk... Just a suggestion, but otherwise, great story D
sucker for romance chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
for something so short, it was great... and incredibly sad... good job :)