Reviews for Because I Love You
fellintothemoon chapter 1 . 7/29
Hey! "Because I Love You" has been reviewed on ADoR for the "One Shot" category. Here's your review:

Melissa Thinks: This is a short romantic tragedy written quite beautifully by author nexia (25 Steps to the Altar). I don't recommend reading this story if you're not ready for the big pile of sad feelings that will inevitably fall all over you by the time you've finished it. Having said that, I do recommend reading "Because I Love You" if you're looking for something that is deep, romantic, and meaningful. Even with its short length, the story manages to show characters that are flawed, but also likable. Definitely a story you'll need a comforting pet to cuddle with after reading!
AMessofPickles chapter 1 . 7/24
This is so beautiful. You're writing in this was just amazing. You were able to capture so many emotions in so few words and I love that. :)
The Word Conjurer chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Beautiful yet tragic...
I like it. :)
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I thought she was just really mad at him at the start of the story until towards the middle when he was telling the story and he said I love you then I knew something was wrong. I loved the story though.
xCrazykindofWeirdx chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
very moving, its always a talent to be able to get the reader t feel the emotion within the story. you did well here :)
TheMusicIsMyRefuge chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
It was good, :) I liked that the guy actually told her that he loved her, before bringing in the tragedy and the drinking. Oh, and also, you made the girl admit to loving him, even if she was a little cold and stuff.

I really, really, really loved it! :D
SnoQueen chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Loved how you didn't make the ending obvious in the beginning. Really sad, but puts things into perspective.

Thank you for sharing. Love your writing. (:

~SnoQueen
ChaEl16 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
That was horrible, horrible i tell you! But i don't mean the story though. The story's wonderful, but just really sad. It's just horrible that it has to end that way.
AlanisBRAVO chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I Actually Loved This story Which is kindaa weird since i really don't like anything tragic to happan in the stories i read because i end up bailing my eyes out.. But This story was amazing :) I Like the idea since its different and your an great writier! Good Job Lol :D
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
o_o I wouldn't have read this if I'd known it would be sad TT

Probably should have paid more attention to the name of the story you said was sad in your profile...

It was short but I felt like I really connected with the characters. Even though one was dead. D:
i am a girl chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I love it! you're now officially one of my fave writers!
ithinkyourgay chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
wow the story was good and unexpected. a nice change
bridgettblah chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
xO Oh my. This one sure is sad. Gawsh. I love it. :'(
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
It's wonderful and sad...
j.c-chic chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
oh. that's sad.

I thought he was drink driving and crashed with her in the car.