Reviews for Pack
aniH120 chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
WOW! Bravo! im like, standing up and clapping right now! i love this whole story...its different, unique, and im hooked on it. really cant wait for chapter 9! good story! :)
sherrylynn chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
NO Hiatus such a good story. Can,t wait for another update
BookLover4Ever chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Oh please please pretty please! you can't go on hiatus! I LOVE this story. I was so thrilled to see a new chapter. It was hot!

I need to see where this goes. I anxiously await for the next chapter.
Smartgirl94 chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Wow, this is really good. Please update soon :D
caitly chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
I like this. I hope you continue.
sherrylynn chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
WOW ummm that is all I can say WOW
amyrip chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
Damn, this is soooo hot, i love the whole aggressive mates thing, maybe SIX is a bit much, i mean can she handle that? But i guess we will see. Good Job, please update soon.
Smartgirl94 chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
I'm not going to lie when I say that THIS IS REALLY GOOD! Please update soon, you are a really great writer and I want to know what will happen next with Jasmine. Please don't leave this on hold :D
Araglin chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
I just found your story today and I'm really enjoying it so far. I know you haven't updated in a while, but this story is just starting to get to the really good parts and I'd love to read another chapter! So if you could find the will in you to pop another one out soon, that would be wonderful :)

~E.
kimikins chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Love it! Hopefully you decide not to put this story on hiatus! Update soon!
MEH chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
very hot. please update! you stopped at the part we've been waiting for!
Treign chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
I really like this story! Very interesting, i cant wait to see where you take it next!
MackenzieElizabeth97 chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
write more its awesome!
Mononoke Lynn fanfiction.net chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Oh my! *fans self*
kschu chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
I absolutely love your story. Never seen one like it. I hope to see more chapters soon! Keep up the great work.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »