Reviews for Pack
Jester79 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Nice! Definitely has promise.
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
I love this! Please update soon!
miss.venerable chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Really interesting! Update soon!
Sayana-De-Devarsky chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
I like how you've constructed this story and set up the six guys and one girl. With easing the girl into it instead of it just all happening at once. I like it, nad I'm excited to read more.
Liese Mage chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
I'm jealous of this girl. It's a pretty good start, I'm excited to see what happens next. Keep it up!{:
TheRoaringHush chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
love it :)
Moon Sage chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Six sexy men...lucky, lucky. xD More details in this and the background is satisfactory for a beginning.
Moon Sage chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Closure is always good. :D
Moon Sage chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Caught my attention...
Intoxicated Dreams chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
So I'm intrigued, I really like the idea of a Mecca pack and overall your descriptions and attention to detail. I'm curious though to see how it works out with six fully grown wolves and one human woman? I mean they all are smitten with Jasmine and I’m sure they’ll want to keep her close. I just wonder how its going to work out and I’ll find out if I keep reading. Already, there was a slight peek at some jealously from John. And from what I've read and gathered from the way you've depicted your male characters they ALL seem VERY territorial and possessive. Going to be quite interesting to see how everything pans out. Anyhow, I'm sticking around to see how the 'Pack' works out. Major cool points to Jazz though, because honestly I don't EVEN know how I'd be able to handle myself around such succulent men. I'll end my comment here I tend to ramble.
MindaAnn chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
This is such a interesting beginning. Can't wait to see more
APoetOfSorts chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
I like the concept and can't wait to read more. :)
Zonic chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Like the work, like the story, like the idea, and like the characters. Want to know more about them and the past. Now for the negatives which I can only find one: A few grammatical errors and words mixed up. Other than that Great Job.
yellowjellybean14 chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
fascinated with this story and hope you can update soon with chapter 3.
Sass1012 chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Very interesting concept you have going. looking forward to reading more.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18