Reviews for Pack
FairyGurl27 chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
I've been reading this story for a long time and it is by far one of the best I have read. I LOVE all the stories you have written so far and can say that you are a great author in both of these stories. I can hardly stop every time I see you have and update. Thanks a million for writing this story as I know that it can only be done during your free time. Thanks on e again and I can't wait to see what happens next to this women and her 6 Mates!
Smartgirl94 chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
This could end badly, really badly. Please update soon :D
pinkeclipse chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
I love it and will continue reading it thank you!
Arkytior's Rose chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
Good Chapter,I think I loved the old plot better.. But the new one is also good.. Waiting for next Chapter.. Please Update Soon Dear... :)
RomanceObsessed chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
This story is kind of a guilty pleasure of mine. You probably will not be starting any new stories soon, but I would love to see you do a story where a young human girl (in college maybe) is the mate to an alpha werewolf.
A-JINX chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
yay finally! of course jasmin will have to find a way to fix the power struggle in the pack
chrissysam chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
OMG! This is amazing, Like mind blowing, you have great skills! I hope you continue with this work.
SilverWolf123 chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
please continue I love this story
LonesomeButterfly chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
I already read you other story and love it but I feel like I want to review here instead... This story is so hot! I love every chapter and god knows how each chapter just makes me want more! X333
sally n chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
can you please update:'(
sally n chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
plz..will u not update.
purple-wolf-howl chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
It is hot in here or it just me? Whew! You sure write some steamy chapters! Great story, read all 12 chapters in about an hour, I was that hooked! I also love ACC! Update soon! Awesome stories!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
Ah this was amazing I love this story! I wish you'd update more! Please don't make jaimie and timothee leave the pack wouldn't be the same without them.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
I loved the update keep up the good work girl. You are so right about life being hectic. I'm a author as well but I haven't had much inspiration to continue a few of my stories. As much I want to continue them I don't want to put out crap but when I read a good update like this I feel a little inspiration coming on.
Mononoke Lynn chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
Ahh yes, the plot thickens. Muahahahaa!
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »