Reviews for Pack
DanceyHeart chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Thanks for the update! I really enjoy this story and I'm happy you're still continuing with it even though it sounds like you got some major writers block with ACC. Don't worry, just keep pushing through, it'll come back to you :)
Moon Sage chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Ooh, tension! Too much testosterone in such a small space. xD gah...I hope it works out. Take your time, I'll still be waiting. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
I'm so excited you wrote something, its been awhile. I loved it by the way. Please keep writing. I hope all is well on your part.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
Please continue! I absolutely love your story. I've never read anything like it before.
awong111 chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
I can't wait for your next update!
Evangeline Curls chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
I love this story! please update again soon!
Smartgirl94 chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
Oh my ice cream...this story just got dramatic. Please update soon :D
csorciere chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
I read ACC first, and then I came over to read this one. Well, I'm hooked. These two stories are quite unique. I look forward to updates for both of them when you are inspired and able.
Mononoke Lynn chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Lovely to have a new post to this story!
KissMeImCash chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
So much sexy(: love it
colblu19 chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
Love the story. Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
oh and I don't have a account on FP, buuut my vote I loved it :) - Fabs
Guest chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
Hi! it's me again :) Not only do I read ACC , i read Pack also. Thank you for updating. I really think you are a great writer and I hope you update soon. - and i think it was Fabs, the signature i put last time...
CaliGurl2007 chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
I still vote on the ACC story, does this count as two votes since I rready both stories?
hillary chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
wish you update this and your other story more often! love it
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »