Reviews for Mmm
La Sola y La Fascinante chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Ohmygod so cute. SO CUTE. GACKJDSOI EEIO.
Sorry.
Needed a moment to fangirl there.
Anyways, I love this. I love seeing the way their relationship grows and evolves, especially the fact that they still have issues. (Since they're both so spectacularly fucked up in their own special way.) Jakob is so cute with his cooking and stuff! And I love how easily Sebastian can make him laugh - it's perfect. Delilah is and always will be my favorite character ever.
Sebastian is being an obtuse little bitch here, but he's neurotic and a tad batty, we're used to it. I'm glad he learns from his stupidity and recognizes the ways that Jake shows his love.
FUCK DIANE. FUCK HER AND NOT IN THE FUN WAY. Can she die and/or get her deserved comeuppance at some point? Because that would be great.
Anyways, I love your little epilogues. They're wonderful.
Muchisimo amor,
La Sola y La Fascinante
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
So frickin sweet. _

Love to see more with these characters, and this short story is just perfect.
Love it.
Krimsyn chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Very sweet :)
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
yay! there's the epilogue i wanted! thanks!
PyroTech chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
adorable lol
Krowhop chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
aw... It was good to see that they are still working well together. I honestly hope you eventually re-visit them. Maybe something with ...*gasp* children. Random stow-away ones come to mind...but meh. I like the universe you've created, and would love to see more of it, even with new characters! XD
Verito chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Aw! That's like the only thing I can say! :D
Zeekyboogydoog chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Loved that. So much. It just made my day. I love how true you always stay to the characters in every situation. That was great-just the right amount of fluffiness. Thank you for posting!
silly1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Yay! You're back! Wonderful, as always.