Reviews for Fixation
StoryMonster chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I liked the ending, the way you described his feelings was pretty creative!

Altogether, a nice one-shot, and an interesting topic.

]
Pyro Band Ninja chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
THAT WAS FRIGGIN AWESOME! XD

I am a pyro so I HAD to love it!
Delphina Valitrix chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Ah, since my review for your French poem didn't have much to say, I'll go ahead and leave another one.

This is very good writing, very poetic. Great language. I think you did a good job of portraying the confusion of the heroin addict, although since I have never taken heroin and don't really have any desire to, I'm not sure how accurate it is. (Although you might be able to find some accounts of heroin addicts somewhere...)

I can't really compare it with your other writing since I haven't read that much of it, but I think it's just fine. As to whether it's coherent or incoherent, well, since the narrator seems very confused, it shouldn't really be coherent in the first place. It was easy to read, if that's what you mean.

It's good that you're trying different writing styles, and it's great that this works for you. Sadly, my attempts to pursue different styles haven't been quite so successful. (I once tried applying the kind of narration in "The Catcher in the Rye" to one of my stories... disaster.)

Hope you keep experimenting like this. It really helps in the long run.
Pyro Band Ninja chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
i LIKESES BOTH. stupid caps lock!