Reviews for Of the Famous
found.eventually chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
I've had a smile on my face the moment i started reading the first chapter. And I think if I keep this up for another 5 minutes or so I'm gonna get a facial cramp, and my boyfriend would be pleased to have a reason to tease me and my absolute love for stories like these.

I don't know how you did it, but throughout the whole story I could feel my heartbeat racing faster and faster, then slowing down to its usual thump thump, and then racing up again, and then slowing down, and it raced at its top speed and finally soared.

Yup. It was THAT amazing. :)
animegirl214 chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Hahahha awww! That was so cute! :D
Choukou chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
This is so cute and Sera is absolutely refreshing in that she's true to herself (most of the time).
Elle Winters 9 chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
OK so there's a problem logging in, but just wanted to say I saw this story and decided to read it again. And yes, I still love it :)
TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
that was so amazing! this is my favorite chick flick ever! (crying tears of happiness)
Hazelnut Romance chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
omg that was majorly cute! loved it.
lala chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
I wish this can be continued! Like how things got on. But I guess this is what makes you a pretty cool writer. You make people wonder and think. That's probably your motive, isn't it? Keeping us coming back for more!
natmarie chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Adorable. I like how even though it was short you had a nice bit of plot and character development. I found myself picturing it all just like a movie. And Talen's lines were epically awesome and charming and ...swoon. Haha. Marvelous.
Fugly chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Oh my, that was so cute.

Imma go check some more of your works.:D
elma chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
noo way! you completely did this right! i'm so glad you took the angle that you did because ... well... it'd be a bit.. mundane if you know what i mean.

so glad i read it! :D
elma chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
oh no! he isnt a 2d cardboard figure! which is wonderful. and i like how she's so... sure of herself, yet unsure.. hmm i'm not explaining it too well. okay i like how she doesn't mumble nonsensically, really badly in denial and how the guy isn't perfect

i know this is long for a one shot (and i only read one shots otherwise i'd spend my whole holidays on this site i'm afraid) but i'm going to finish it!
Daddy's Little Peach chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
You did it great, don't worry! I like the fact that they didn't hook up at all; it was unusual and therefore refreshing, and I don't find many stories that are refreshing on here :)

Mish xx
scattered-strings chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
How cute.

Talen really reminds me of someone I used to be really close to. It makes my stomach churn because I wish things worked out between the two of us like that.
RonnieMeetsPaper chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
This was SO freaking SWEET! Make a sequel! They didn't even kiss yet or go out on a official date! :O

SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! ...Please? :)

Oh and my name's Veronica, too. Just found out that I had that in common with this story. ;)

~Ronnie~
Medusa's.Protege chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Holy. Crap. Do you HAVE to be this great of an author? Seriously, I feel degraded, jealous, and outdone!

...You did very good job. *that better mom?*

But seriously, you did! :)
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »