Reviews for Soul Bound
Harriet chapter 14 . 7/10
Oh no! I was so looking forward to an ending :/ I wonder what happens to Hollis and Decadence in the end, I feel bad for both of them right now. I guess this is it though.
Harriet chapter 6 . 7/10
Well he could just threaten to drop him of a cliff, sure he would die too, but Hollis can't count on him not doing it anyway.
YaoiLover chapter 14 . 5/18
Hey, I just came across his story, after having munched my way through Power Trip, Hands of a Monster, Gavin's Story, Fifty/Fifty, Alpha, A Pirate's Life and The Tails of Atticus, and I have to say I loved it, just as I loved every one of those! I know it's been a while but you're one of those authors who updates really often and it would really really awesome to see an update on this one! Or on any of the others really. Anyway, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your writing and now off I go to make my way through the rest of your stories :)
R. Ficst chapter 14 . 4/16
I hope to see this continued some day
Montygirl chapter 14 . 4/4
Pleeeeaaassse update this. Another wonderfully tasty story. The pace just draws you in letting you know that there is more to come. It makes you want and want and want. So please update so I can feed this hunger for more.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/26
awww this is actually probably my favourite out of all them followed by alpha. but ive just seen the fact you havent updated in like five years :( well theres a bummer it was so enjoyable too. hopefully youll pick it up again one day !
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 13 . 1/11
I just found this story again, and after rereading it and falling in love with these characters, I'm deeply saddened that it hasn't been updated since the last time I read it. Please update whenever your creativity juices get flowing again.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/25/2015
Decent story. It'll probably never be finished, but I'm glad I took the time to read it.

I did notice the consistent use of the word "breathe" for "breath" (e.g. "his breathe in my face") but no other glaring consistent errors.

I would like to have seen this one completed, but I did enjoy it just the same. Thanks for sharing.
Rikkiqueenofthelake chapter 14 . 3/30/2015
This story us mad good. I love it pleaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeee UPDATE
Zantedeschia chapter 14 . 2/21/2015
I am still waiting for this story you know, I'm waiting for the real hot steamy scene. And the one with Colby and Lucas, I AM still waiting for it. I really love it, honestly. Truthfully, I kind of got shiver when they had 17 scenes so keep it up!
rockspapersnscissors chapter 14 . 1/27/2015
I'm loving this so far, you've done a really great job! :D
Wee Bean Nighe chapter 14 . 6/23/2014
If you ever return to us Please Please update this story, It's Really Addictive I'm itching for more, the charactors are Fantastic, The Plot you have set up is Great! And your clearly a very Talented Writer! All thats missing from ths story to be Perfect is it updated/completed! I'm very Picky about Demon storys but this has all the makings of a Great read! Please update one day and give us more! It's too sad to leave a story like this unfinished!
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
Hahaha decadence was desperate for Hollis! Now that's irony! Though they had a sexy sex scene.
addii chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
Oh please update!
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
I'm in love with decadence, he's my filthy new obsession. Please continue.
187 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »