Reviews for Soul Bound
Guest chapter 12 . 4/3
Llllllloooooovvveee
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3
I found your story at watpadd first, i love it. All of it was perfecly on point. Beautiful... It felt so reaall,, Loooovveee...
everything is prefection, do you still writing?
Im really curious about the ongoing story you have, dying to know.
And i noticed that you are here and watpad is like different person. I dont know, maybe the note you write is more friendly here. I like them, i like to read note from author, it make me felt more closer to them ,to you. And you seems distant on watpadd.
As if you are not even there anymore

Please continue writing... Thankyou
Safieri chapter 14 . 3/1
I NEED AN UPDATE TO THIS PLEASE BEFORE I CRY
ramblingrobin chapter 14 . 8/8/2017
I enjoyed seeing a different point of view. I'm very interested to see what happens next. Xoxo Robin
ramblingrobin chapter 13 . 8/8/2017
Yay! Finally! Demon sex! Interesting story. I'm enjoying it. Xoxo Robin
arcana1204 chapter 14 . 3/17/2017
Fucking awesome! I migrated here because I wanted to read Gavin story a second time after finishing Power Trip the third time on Wattpad, but I got distracted by every other story you got here that isn't uploaded on Wattpad
I really like the concept and Hollis and Decadence or just everything in general! As always with your storys. I'm very exited for every future chapter you throw out! Will you upload Soul Bound on Wattpad someday? And what story do you work on the most right know? I think it's Alpha 2 but I'm also super exited for Brutal Brother cause when that's finished we can finally know what's going on in Savior, so yeah. Literally just exited for everything from you
Sempai chapter 14 . 12/4/2016
It's a shame this book isn't finished. It's so fucking amazing! How could you abandon it!
Harriet chapter 14 . 7/10/2016
Oh no! I was so looking forward to an ending :/ I wonder what happens to Hollis and Decadence in the end, I feel bad for both of them right now. I guess this is it though.
Harriet chapter 6 . 7/10/2016
Well he could just threaten to drop him of a cliff, sure he would die too, but Hollis can't count on him not doing it anyway.
YaoiLover chapter 14 . 5/18/2016
Hey, I just came across his story, after having munched my way through Power Trip, Hands of a Monster, Gavin's Story, Fifty/Fifty, Alpha, A Pirate's Life and The Tails of Atticus, and I have to say I loved it, just as I loved every one of those! I know it's been a while but you're one of those authors who updates really often and it would really really awesome to see an update on this one! Or on any of the others really. Anyway, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your writing and now off I go to make my way through the rest of your stories :)
R. Ficst chapter 14 . 4/16/2016
I hope to see this continued some day
Montygirl chapter 14 . 4/4/2016
Pleeeeaaassse update this. Another wonderfully tasty story. The pace just draws you in letting you know that there is more to come. It makes you want and want and want. So please update so I can feed this hunger for more.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/26/2016
awww this is actually probably my favourite out of all them followed by alpha. but ive just seen the fact you havent updated in like five years :( well theres a bummer it was so enjoyable too. hopefully youll pick it up again one day !
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 13 . 1/11/2016
I just found this story again, and after rereading it and falling in love with these characters, I'm deeply saddened that it hasn't been updated since the last time I read it. Please update whenever your creativity juices get flowing again.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/25/2015
Decent story. It'll probably never be finished, but I'm glad I took the time to read it.

I did notice the consistent use of the word "breathe" for "breath" (e.g. "his breathe in my face") but no other glaring consistent errors.

I would like to have seen this one completed, but I did enjoy it just the same. Thanks for sharing.
194 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »