Reviews for Soul Bound
Midnights Scream chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
:) this is a really good story so far. The chapters are short, but Decadence is an interesting character. I still wonder what his relationship was with the angel. Was it just a fighting one? unique idea and hope to read more
Poptart Guava King chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
Good Decadence. I wanted to kill those detectives too.
jaedon chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
Woah. I LOVE this! It's so very.. different lol XD

Just to clear things out. So.. Hollis's soul is no longer connected to anyone except Decadence's. His soul is tainted and when he dies he'll go straight to hell. Hmm.. so this happens to all humans who have the angel necklace? Poor them, they won't have any chance of going to heaven then, right?

I wonder what would happen if their connection reaches its maximum strength. Does it even have a maximum? I assume Hollis and Decadence will be calling each others' names and touching each other quite a lot in future chapters haha x)

Lol, lots of questions " I can't wait until your next update! :D
Ratts chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
:D:D i just love this story to bits, you better continue! I can't wait for them to get closer!

I'm on my way to checking out your other stories...
Esquirella chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
Dude! That sucks more for human than the demon! Great update!
Poptart Guava King chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
Thank you for the info chapter! And lol at the last line. xD Decadence is such a...a...yea i dont have a word to describe him yet. oh well.
Ratts chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
You MUST update ASAP! MUST MUST MUST! I need to know what happens!
pretensions chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
really interesting so far. looking forward to seeing where this goes!
Esquirella chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
A riveting story so far!
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
I like this story :D very intense
Poptart Guava King chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
I pretty much died at the end right there. Yea. So I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. I do! I promise!
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14