Reviews for Soul Bound
Caitlyn Green chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
Brilliant. I don't think I've ever read a story that descriptive and exciting. The story literally played in my mind like a movie. All the characters were easy to imagine, and your work flowed easily. I loved the growing connection between Hollis and Decadence, and how he is slowly retreating from Lysander's help. As a very squimish girl some of the parts made me want to barf but i soldiered on and kept reading. Every chapter left you wanting more and hoping that Hollis and Decadence work it out. All in all i would give this story a 6 of 5 stars, so far. I cant wait to read more! :D
blackcherry21 chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
my god i wait an eternity, and you come out with this!

IF YOU WAIT ANOTHER ETERNITY I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN!
Poptart Guava King chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
OH MAH GOODNESS. BUTT SEX. no expected. D: glad to see an update to this. I was getting all sad about it... and like WOAH. I really hope Lysander doesn't come ruin this. cause then i would KILL him. I have no idea what's going on in the ways of plot. but meh. *shrug*
Avery R. Gold chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
o.O

Wow, this was really hot. I hope to see more soon. Great job on chapter 13
brightsun89 chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
Yay! I love it! hope for some more soon!
wallawallabingbang chapter 12 . 4/2/2011
i hope you update this

you should really do decadence povs

JakeW chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
Common Trayce :P you Can do it! get that next Update out your killin me and DeadGirlxx from intisipation D: so hurry :D
Anonymiss chapter 12 . 3/11/2011
This is where I try and say something intelligent, but I just can't since your story is too intriguing! I'm sucked in! Please update!
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 12 . 3/9/2011
Okay, normally I don't go for the whole demon/angel stories (not pairing wise, just in general.) I don't tend to like them. But this one ... wow. I'm totally hooked. I hope there's an update soon because I can honestly say that I desperately want more. I love Decadence. And I love Lysander, and I love Hollis.

Allanasha Ke Kiri
Xandrea chapter 12 . 2/22/2011
I love this story. You are an amazing writer. I love your characters and how they've developed. I can't wait for the next update. :)
JakeW chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
Heyy, I was Wondering if you remember a friend of mine Called "DeadGirlxx (cassie)"? cause when she found out you started writing again she was ecstatic, and she was the one that wrote that "HUGE" comment about Intrusive and Arrogant.

She the one that got me reading your stories at school XP, id rather your stories than the boring one the English teachers feed us. Hope you finish Soulbound soon.

-JakeW & DeadGirlxx
MeowGoesTheCow chapter 12 . 2/10/2011
Love it Love it Love it! please write more :3
JakeW chapter 12 . 2/6/2011
Aw, i wished it was finished :D im really looking forwards to the next one. Plus all the stories you write are awesome, for now intrusive and arrogant is the best but i dunno this stoey seems like its adding up to be a really awesome :D

-JakeW
Stormshower084 chapter 12 . 1/30/2011
This is an awesome story and I hope you update it soon
Zenko chapter 12 . 1/14/2011
Ahh! I love this story! I think the characters are absolutly 'Decadant' (lol). Please upload soon~ Can't wait to see Hollis roughed up some more xD. Oh and if you don't mind my shameless plugging, would you mind heading over to my profile and reading my story? I would love you forever (not that it means much) If you reviewed it, too~!

Keep up the good work~!