Reviews for Life is a Bitch
Kuragari91 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
At first I didn't think I would like the formatting, but this is really ingenius! I love the different emotions you put them through and saying what I've told myself so many times. I really hope you didn't go through this, but this story is amazing. I would even say you could publish something like this. You'd need a few more chapters, but wow. I really liked it!
Kalida chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
Oh wow... A very powerful piece. Unique style and an extremely original idea.

Loved the punchlines which ended with "exactly"...

Seriously, some stories move you and this is one of those stories...
I'll-eat-your-heart chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
somewhat magnificent.

loved how you wrote it, kinda a dialogue, but still not.

amazing.

-Sara.

xoxo.
gold woods of an emo otaku chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
awww! that was touching! plz do continue! this is awesome!
donxcat chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
You are my first choice as a person and as an author. Not so bitter as earlier chapters. The unique format of talking to the mirror makes the self dialoge more believeable.
Dark Sunset chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
This is very touching, very chilling and moving. You really put the right degree of emotion into it. Very good job.
donxcat chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
I seem to have skipped chapter five and found it today. This is a unique pattern for telling a story. I think it is great. Sad but great. I can not see anything that needs to be corrected or changed. Don
donxcat chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
once again a very intense emotional chapter.
gold woods of an emo otaku chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
wow. you have really touched me with this story. plz keep writing! u should really publish this!
donxcat chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
I will have to complete the review later today.

I am so happy to see your name on fiction press. This is your old friend doncat (donsilvercat) It has been years (?) since we exchanges e mails, stories and reviews.

don
BirdyRaven chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
This is so sad. I can't wait to read more of it.
donxcat chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
Not sure what to say. As a story it is well written and very powerful. Someday things will be better for your heroine.

don.
donxcat chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Once again I sincerely hope this is 100% fiction. A powerful yet sad story. I wonder how old this person is? Steps should be taken to find a new home (with care lest she finds an even worse situation) Don.

pm to follow soon.
Catherinexo chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
I like the twist and that she's speaking to her reflection. It's also interesting how both chapters end on 'exactly', it's a powerful ending I think.

It'll be interesting to see how the story unwinds.
donxcat chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This is a great poem. I sincerely hope it is complete fiction and not a word of truth.

I have not seen any of your work for a very long time. You are still on my "author's list" I hope that this was not sent in error.

Don (west texas)