Reviews for Evil4hire
kuronekoevan chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
The beginning was witty and, in a way, hilarious. The brawl with the gang of bandits was tense and... um, smart. But near the end, it gets a little bit confusing. A little bit.

But I like the idea of the story. Well, but to see that he can't do the tiniest bit of magic is, a little bit disappointing. I was hoping that he can do magic, but just something tiny and useless against eco-loving angry mob of villagers. But works anyway. Two of my favorite scenes: Sidney vs bandit boss, and Sidney vs angry mob. I remembered wincing at the popping sound of a dislocated shoulder returning back to its former position. Nice sound effect.

Well, it is a promising story. If you can put some humor in following chapters (if you plan to continue, that is. Yeah, no pressure), I think it'll be an interesting read.
MzKit10 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Hey,

i'm just reviewing to say that this looks really good. i do get a bit confused in spots, but i usually work it out a few lines later. Anyway, this is a good fun read and i like it.
Mac Tire Airgid chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I really like this, its engaging and witty and I love the fact that it is written in the villians perspective, please don't make Sidney (awesome name) too goody goody if you do continue this. WHICH I DO WANT YOU TO DO, but hey no pressure... right?