Reviews for Logic in Chaos
Valinedel chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
I love this story! dragons, elves, mind reading! I do hope you don't abandon it! I started reading to today, can couldn't stop! Great ideas, although the scene changes are a bit confusing at times almost like you need a double return or a line between new paragraphs. Please update!
Miss1995 chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
i hope you continue to write :) this is an amazing story, i read it a eek or so ago and its still in my head :)
Kirsten chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
I really love your story please continue it!
Shero chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
A whole chapter without Dra- I mean Halcon!

Actually, I kinda miss him. When he's not around Tayla has no one to beat on when she gets those violent urges. A good chapter, just watch how often you use "eyes". I can't wait for the next!
Sasse1892 chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
I'm conflicted. :(

I like Halcon... but at the same time think he totally had it coming for treating Tayla that way - especially after taking her hostage... yes... very conflicted... all in all. A good chapter. :)

Looking forward to the next one. :D
Shero chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
Yay! Halcon got thwacked! How very gratifying.

*evil cackle*
JumperxMelon chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
:O No! How could she do that to poor Halcon? *has a soft spot for him*

Can't wait for next chapter, I'm not really sure what I hope will happen xD
Sasse1892 chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Hm... I don't remember her becoming the fiancee... will have to read through again I think.

Oh! Iauron! From Chapter 1! *smacks forehead*

:) Looking forward to the next chapter.
fluffycloud chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
Seems interesting. I look forward to more chapters!
JumperxMelon chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
Aww I do like this story!

*favourites!*

Really enjoying it! (I apologise for my annoying reviews that have no real value) :P

Can't wait for next chapter!
JumperxMelon chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
Wow.

Ok.

...

What just happened? :O
JumperxMelon chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
*squeals like a little child, causing her sister to stare at her with a concerned glance*

I love it! Tayla and Halcon are awesome!
JumperxMelon chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Great chapter! xD

I love Tayla, especially when drunk!

And I also love Halcon, he's so cool!

Can't wait to read more!
JumperxMelon chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
She called him a cretin. My life is complete!

This is really interesting, I will have to read on.

Can I make one suggestion? This might be just me reading too late/being stupid but at times it was a little hard to follow who was speaking. Feel free to ignore me.

Sasse1892 chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Why was she taken?

And ew. Swallowed whole by a dragon - how icky. *gags*

And what has Halcon got to do with it?

Oh! And can elves read minds?

I think thats about it - I'm really getting into this story - its very interesting, and I'm very excited to see where it goes. :)