Reviews for Honey and the Moon
HollyRose2043 chapter 1 . 3/7
Thank you for writing this piece. I can certainly relate to Isaac's struggle over getting reacquainted with the piano; I haven't played in four years. It's painful to remember how happy I was when I played, but trying to pick it up again only reminds me of just how much I've forgotten.
ThatCoolCamelHump chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
awww :)
JHeartbreak chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I enjoyed this story. It has an understated quality to it. I feel like considering what it’s working with, however, the story doesn’t pack as much emotional punch as it could. I think the crucial aspect of Isaac’s change, from being closed to his emotions to being open to them, is underplayed. I mean, partially I suppose I expect some kind of emotional storm to come around, because that’s why people start repressing their emotions in the first place. But one way or another, I think the story would be more satisfying if there were more emphasis on this change. That said, you’re a very good story teller, and things move along effortlessly and engagingly.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Ah perfect length, strong, realistic dialogues and no annoying chars. This is very nice
marya chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
i felt the ending was kinda rushed and it's kinda weird that sammy never tried going to leda's to see isaac, i mean, isaac couldn't have hid in the kitchen every time sammy came in for months, could he?)

i'd also like to know whether he got accepted or not, 'cause it doesn't seem like he would be... and why did he stop playing in the first place, some kind of injury?

otherwise i quite liked the story, not s much as some of your other stories (i absolutely fell in love with a few of them) but it's very cute, thank you :D
Fumiki chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Hey I love this! It's cute and fun! It's a bit dissappointing because Sammy didn't say anything about already over his ex, but it still good! I kinda hope there's more to this, though.. oh well, it's still good! I like it alot!
Crystalynn chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I love your stuff! Come back and write more for us!
Back of Beyond chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Great story with interesting characters, I really enjoyed reading this! :) One of the best one-shots I've read in a while, and not annoyingly short either. :P
shyd1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Wah! So cute! This was perfect. Normally short stories feel either too short or not long enough, but this was just perfect.

Brilliant!
SiLlhe chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I agree with one of the previous reviews that you might need to work on transitioning between your scenes a bit more, but otherwise, ah, I loved the story! It was so adorable and sweet. I loved Isaac's character! I was surprised that I could actually relate to nearly all of it, especially to Isaac's point of view on things and the piano part. Kudos to you!
pretensions chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
so good. i loved all of the characters, but isaac most of all. i empathized with his emotionally repressed state and felt my heart break a little when he left the beach after seeing sammy kiss hayden.

such a satisfying story. :)
Teldra chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This is sweet :)
Rebecca chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Why does this story have so little reviews? I loved it. It made my day. And kinda put a big smile on my face.
whatisit chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
That was really good! And sweet :)

Thanks
Zeekyboogydoog chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I loved this-well written, interesting, and just the right length. It was all-around a good read. Thanks for posting it! It made my day a bit brighter. :)