Reviews for The Covington House
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
BAH SO CUTE. Super intense with the ghosties and whatnot. But Sam and Reese are super adorable. Good job with this; it's great :)
HideAndGoSeek chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
Yay! Thanks for making it a happy ghost story :D I loved it! The part where Anna hugs her brother was so cute! And Reece and Sam are so cute too :) Can't wait for the sequel or anything else you write :D

Great job!

HGS
pretensions chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
so cute. i actually felt my own breath catch a little at the line "Sam then rests his knuckles lightly against my cheek, now looking at me with such tender and adoring eyes that, when I see it, my breath catches in my throat." that's how cute this part is.

i'm so glad they managed to find out what the ghost wanted, and could help her and her brother. and of course gwen's reaction was amazing.

looking forward to the sequel!
TheScarletSentinel chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
Nice.

Can't wait to see what other paranormal stuff you plan to put in the next stories.

And...seeing how Sam and Reese get along.
Zethoa chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
AGH CLIFF HANGER!

I like this story. I like short stories and slash and ghosts and you have smooshed them all together into a lovely ball of writing.

Can't wait for the update!
Zethoa chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
I saw the words "little girl" and went "Oh SHIT!"

Good so far, reading on. )
xdinoxcorex chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
As a paranormal ghost spirit fanatic person who has plans to play with a ouija board in a graveyard, I adore this story. It's cute how Mr. Jockman comes in all scared right from the start and how he and Evan have this kinda bromance going on.

This totally works as a short story too, cuz something this awesome wouldn't be able to be dragged on for long and still be interesting. So I thank you, and request that you update immediately.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
I just got the shit creeped out of me. By this. THIS. BTW, this. This is amazing.

I really enjoy this. Keep up the amazingocity!

Plus, Sam being clairvoyant? Made my night :)
bansira chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
There's something about ghost stories that I find addicting, and considering they're surprisingly scarce on Fictinpress, I'm glad I found this one.

I like it a lot that you included the architectural fascination over a haunted house. After all, isn't that old, Victorian look that makes a haunted house special? They're always so beautiful that you'd love to live there. If they weren't death traps, that is. It's always saddening to see those genius constructions get destroyed for the greater good.

Therefore, I empathize strongly with Reese, and, indeed, he was a great choice as main character.

On Gwen, I can't deny that she seems childish for someone who is supposedly very smart. But I understand the reasoning behind that; it's like asking an atheist with little knowledge about theology to explain why God doesn't exist. There's not really anything you can answer when you're not an expert on the matter. It's just common sense. I can sympathize with her unshakable belief, too. But,... let me explain better.

I don't believe in ghosts, but I have always liked paranormal phenomena, especially the rational explanation behind them. Therefore, from my personal point of view, Gwen's cynicism could have been done better; see, from a scientific view all paranormal activity can be explained by electromagnetism.

I'll now be anxiously awaiting the next chapter, since it just had to end in a cliffhanger. But that's a good thing, see; because a story is more likely to stay in your memory that way, right?

Thank you for sharing your story.
Miss.Lazy.Fingers chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
Oh Jeebers creepers, you got me all scared xD UPDATE soon D
TheScarletSentinel chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
I don't care if the bitch is PMS-ing.

Someone either needs to tell Gwen off or kick her ass.

(hopefully you'll write that into the story)

I love the paranormal, and the fact that this story is being written by my favorite slash author makes it better.

I'm loving this so far.

(Except for Gwen, she'a a bitch and I hate her)

But everything else is kickass.
Castle in a fog chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
Reall good story xD I really like all of them. Really ;P
HideAndGoSeek chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Not a Ouija board... D:

While reading this chapter I was like "Hey, maybe I CAN read this story. It's not so scary and its not getting to me as much as others" I was so thrilled! Then you just gotta pull out a Ouija board. Every time that thing is part of a story I get freaked out. EVERY. TIME.

I've realized now that I'm going to finish reading this story but I know I'll get freaked out anyway. I gotta finish it. I want to know how it ends and I want to slap Gwen. I hate stubborn people. And I know because my best friend is one of the most stubborn lol

HGS
ThatCraftyKO chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Awesome chapter and story. I absolutely love it and I can't wait for the next update :)
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
LOL SAM WHAT A BABY. but so cute. I just want to huggle him and be like, "IT'S OKAY BOOBOO." but that's Reese's job. I guess. Lol.

I really like this so far :)
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »