Reviews for The Mirror of Reveries
This is TheGreatMarshMellow123.

A witch? Awesome!

Make the witch looks like Blair from Soul Eater! XD
Miss Evil For Cookies chapter 43 . 9/18/2012
Ahhh Magic and stuffs like this always excite me! I'm 13, so it isn't that wrong to be a child once again, right? *Pouts*

You shall be my mommy!

I imagine Sven being a cute guy Hehe, cause he is a blondie!

Maybe you could show me your drawings of Sven sometimes? I'm a fan of yours after all.

Ja ne

-Marshmellow The Great I
Miss Evil For Cookies chapter 34 . 9/12/2012
What's the story that related to this?! Tell me in PM ASAP! 3 *desperate*

MarshMellow!
BrokenBones16 chapter 41 . 7/12/2012
Lol, aww poor Sophie, having to endure big-grown up parties at least parties always have good food! hahaha I keep making my own predictions about what's going to happen in the end (like who the man in the begining of the story is and how he has the mirror) but I'm sure you have something cool planned. I can't wait to see the adventures the two will go through to try and bring her back home!
Gosh I can't believe I kept forgetting to review, this story sure doesn't have as many as it should _ You should think about publishing one of your own stories, I'd surley buy it! Update soon pleeeeaaase?
HoonoNoAnsatsuSha chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
A brilliant and captivating introduction. Of course, there is a slight amount of rambling in the middle, and I was just barely starting to lose my interest before it kicked back up. Let's hope the rest of the work holds up to the intro.
Teru Kisuke chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I'm back again! :D Whew, finally got busy on my own stories.

Poor Larus. He always wonders why he doesn't just kill everybody, or have to deal with those children.

Looking forward to how the *cough*party*cough* celebration will be! I think Sofia might just get herself into trouble... ;P

Looking forward to more, and do your best!
Nina Nonexistent chapter 36 . 11/30/2011
(Too lazy to log in lol)

Ooooh! You updated at last! God I was just itching about the next chappy of this story so much I actually reread the entire thing! hahaha! The ending was clever, I must say, I hope Johann gets out okay! I can't wait for Sofia to be reunited back with Larus! I hope I got the names right o.o I'm always bad at remembering names xD
Teru Kisuke chapter 35 . 11/3/2011
Finally intercepted the capital, I wanna see where this goes! :D Don't think getting to the sisters will be too easy, so this'll give them a chance to step up and show off their sword skills!
3 names chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Yah so i don't think larus is as demonish as he thinks. He's could be like.. the stubborn older brother from another mother. God i wish i had golden eyes SO SPARKLY! ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER ! and the reward my precious fail review thank you!
Saber chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
This is so cute ;p very creative and i love larus. But this kinda reminds me of the anime inuyasha but only because that involves a silver haired demon too. Can't wait to read more!
HAU chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
good start yes indeed. i'm not very good in writing reviews but you deserve more i guess . SO .

4 WORDS. this. is. awesome.
BrokenBones16 chapter 33 . 9/9/2011
This story is sooooG REAT! I cant understand why there aren't that many reviews! Or at least less than what a great story like this shoudl have (five hundred by now) I guess I'll just have to recomend it to all my other demon-loving friends! xDD
Teru Kisuke chapter 32 . 8/27/2011
I like the story so far! Larus is such an entertaining character paired up with Sofia and he isn't as cruel as he gives himself credit for. They remind me so much of Sesshomaru and Rin from Inuyasha and it makes me like them even more. I have to encourage you to make this into a published book one day :P

Before I read Chapter 32 (technically 31) I was thinking how it would be interesting that Aldrich would pop up again. It was inevitable, though I think it would've been more unexpected if he appeared after the Lucus arc. But you do have your reasons for making him appear sooner and giving Larus even more of a reason to invade Lucus XD I feel so sorry for him. But I kind of do like Aldrich as a villain, probably even better than people give him credit for. I can tell that the king is going to pale in comparison.

I like the pictures you drew of all of them :) The human-form Larus I liked the most; it gave him a sort of ethereal appearance. And Sofia was almost dead on to how I imagined her XD Aldrich, though, I viewed him in a different way, though it is still nice.

So now I finally get to the point! Can I have permission to draw these three? Larus and Sofia I might pair up on one page and Aldrich the other. A lot I'm going to leave to my imagination so they might appear a LOT different. And I'm not sure how I'll get to show you, don't quite have a photobucket or deviantart account yet... I'll find a way. Sorry for the long review, and keep writing! I'm excited about how Larus will rescue *earns a glare from Larus and hears the word "retrieve"* Sofia and the sisters!
Matsui Saika chapter 30 . 6/17/2011
"At least now he knew to feed her about three times and made sure she rested through most of the night. Honestly, it was still amusing, and sometimes irritating, to think of all the things humans needed."

Haha! I wonder what Larus does when Sofia needs to go to the bathroom XDD. I'm sure it's pretty hilarious.

"...but it was no use crying about wanting to go home when she didn't know how she could do that."

This line basically explains why I like Sofia so much. She's a really strong kid. (And plus, I find it cute when she irritates Larus!)

Wow, those maids should be fired... Not being able to keep track of just one little girl... Or is it because Sofia's such a smart kid?

Loved the conversation between Sofia and Johann. "I don't bother him!" Haha!

As I was reading the part where Larus and Shai were talking, I was mentally cursing Shai because he was such a wimp... But then I read the part where he'd have to kill Ulfur... and I immediately felt sorry for him. I mean, evil or not, your father is your father, and blood will always be thicker than water.

"I do not pretend to be a compassionate man, and neither am I particularly noble. It is just that I refuse to let others make me look weak," Larus responded simply.

"If one of my followers is hurt then it makes me look weak. That is why I fight."

I wasn't surprised by Larus's answer, and I actually found it kind of cool, but that was really cold, in my opnion. Well, I knew that he doesn't care at all (or does he?) about anyone other than himself... but when I think about it, all those other times he spent with his subordinates... it was only because if they lost, he'd look bad?

Well, that certainly is Larus-like.

Good for you, Shai! Man up!

O_O...

"The demon felt the last of his patience slip away and he turned to the little girl he had so reluctantly decided to help. His eyes were a golden color, shining menacingly beneath inky black bangs.

"Sofia!" he said harshly, making her jump back."

I know that he's always irritated by Sofia, but I'd never expect him to lash out on her like that.

Aww, poor Sofia...

Anyways, great chapter! I'm certainly content.

Update soon! *wink wink, nudge nudge
Matsui Saika chapter 29 . 6/17/2011
:O... I knew that there was something up with Shai, but I never could've guessed that he was Ulfur's son!

Okay. Now that I'm done expressing my surprise, I just want to say, "YOU UPDATED!" I'm so glad; I thought you abandoned this story forever... huff, huff, breathe, exhale... phew!

I had to re-read a couple chapters before this one, but I'm not complaining because I like this story anyway. :D

There isn't much on Sofia this chapter...

Aww, poor Larus... Having been forced to grow up so early... I think that children should be well-informed about serious matters, but not so much that they wouldn't have a normal childhood. A happy medium. :D

Ah, yes! I just remembered! I miss seeing your drawings! If you have time, can you please, please, please draw another character? I mean, you don't have to...

Larus is so smart, being able to think ahead. Nothing surprising because hey, it's Larus, right? Hahaha XD

Ahh, can't wait till the war starts! (I miss the sisters, too. They're awesome!)

I wonder why Shai kept his real identity hidden. Well, I think I would, too, if I had a crazy father out to kill me.

Gonna go R&R the next chapter XD