Reviews for Mr Foolish's Foolish Adventures
Mistress of Madness chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
You lost me after the alien died...*scratches head*
BurningDragon5 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
XD
Skyler chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I like this story!

P.S it SO doesn't use the word foolish at ALL!

Mirror chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This story, is so foolishly foolish, that even a foolishly foolish person like me can see how foolishly foolish this foolishly awesome story is.a foolishly foolish person like me has read many works, but none foolisher ( a word?) then this. ( be Proud! its a compliment!) This foolishly foolish work is the masterpiece of two foolishly foolish GENIUSES! (somehow, in some way, that makes complete foolish sense.;)

'course it was randomly awesome too!

Peace!

For those of you who think 'foolisher', isn't a word, get this; a word isn't a word until someone comes up with it ( invents...?) and i just have, so technically ( and officially!)Foolisher is now a word!**

P.S. i just had a can of strawberry flavored Fanta. blame the preservatives...
Serendipital chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
...Franziska Von Karma possesed this and forced Phoenix Wright (AKA the bag lady's husband)to wear the pink sweater with a giant heart that he wore when he was younger. Than she whipped him afterwards and whistled 'You Are a Pirate' in honor of her father. XD
Wen2 'Yokkun chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Fool's gold. :D
Mandisaurus-rex chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Hahaha, this was really amusing to read xD. You're both crazy (and foolish) but it's amazing, so I can forgive it ;)
Edit This chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I was promised two sentences. But, aside from that, I laughed.
Bob-The-Rock chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Hiyas!

Happy belated birthday. I know I told you that I would review yesterday as a bday present, but i 4got cos ur not that important 2 me and its easy 2 4get...

...just kidding...I think...

anyways, this is an awesome random story etc etc etc. I liked the ending. and RIP mr foolish, see ya in hell (he commited suicide, the dumb shit)

pleasant bubblrgum wrappers!
IceCrystal7 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Haha Loved the Naruto reference there. Spandex *shudders at the thought*

Wow yes, it went from the beginning with the Foolish TV Guy, to aliens, to domination of the world and then a huge nuke at the end.

XD Loved how it all simply flowed together though! *claps* good job. You should write another one of these! It was fun to read _

xx