Reviews for Proposition
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Actually I fully agree with you. Every point. Though I do this you're thinking a bit too negatively. Think about people who do know of what you're speaking, and are actually working towards solving it! Like the govt. of America. I'm a devoted fan of Obama, and I think he's the best USA's had in a while. How about people like him? People who know of the problems?

x mandy
Akito R chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This is awesome. I totally agree with what your saying. But to put it in my own words, and possibly in a more negative mindset: The once great country founded over 200 years ago is going to shit. We're supposed to be a country where everyone gets a chance, where the poverty and political bullshit in other countries goes away, so people can have a calm mind. Well what ever happened to that dream? Seriously!
UnchartedAlex chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Wow, you really thought this sucker out.

I gotta say that Im with you on most of this. The immigrant situation needs to be fixed (and not by the "civil terrorism" that has recently been demonstrated in Arizona. The laws okay, its the ridiculous conduct that is out of line). We need to cut down on waste somehow and really, if you ask me, the government it slipping. They need a rehaul and they need it soon.

Of course, Im a little out of the loop (Ive been out of the states for almost a year), but seriously. If we can do something, lets do it.