Reviews for Close Encounters of the 7th Kind
TheWitch'sLover chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
Great fic! Only a shame that it isn't longer :( x
blackkitties chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
no that can't be it (bursts into tears)
jonboblee chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
YOU FUCKING TEASE! WHY DID YOU STOP UPDATING JUST AS THEY ARE GEETING AROUND TO ANAL SEX?! WHYYYYYYY YOU EVIL EVIL AUTHOR
ICmar chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
I really like it i hope you will continue the story
SeveRemus chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
I'm sooo sorry! I WILL get back to it, I just don't know how soon... :{
key chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
*sigh* been 2 years alrdy. i hope u’ll back and finish this awsum story soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
i hope ur muse will back soon
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
great story so far. both the character are so cutely innocent, in their own way. great job! keep up the good work! (update soon plzkthnx!) *tosses you cookies*
CrystalizedMoments chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Ah, I love it! I really like the idea of these different species living in an area and two of them trying to figure out about each other. It's cute and makes one wonder about their own race! :) Great job and I hope that you continue.
Kistune Princess chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Please update soon. This story is very well written and the characters are developed. I would love to see this story finished. Good luck and happy writing.
Grim1989 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I hope ya come back to this story, it's really good.
corigray333 chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
I know I wrote this already but I adore your story, please continue.
Feeshes chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
I love how unique everything is! Damn, you must have been planning forever! Please post soon, because this is amazing!
Grim1989 chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
I like this Fic, i hope ya haven't given up on it :D It's really different then most alien stories i have read _ ya actually made them look alien instead of just changin' their colorin' like most alien stories. I really do hope ya get back to this story.
Amber chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
absolutely awesome! please finish! i love this! so unique. where did u get the idea from? i read ALL ur stories on fanfic and ficpress. Your vocabulary is just so exquisite and it makes ur stories very enjoyable to read.
66 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »