Reviews for Close Encounters of the 7th Kind
whereismyorangehoodie chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
Hooray! I'm always so happy when I see that there is a new chapter! I love this and I'm glad your writer's block is gone.
BlueMoonlily chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
ah you just had to stop there didnt you? lol yay for an update! *hearts* i missed this story

i hope you're having a great holiday season as well! :D
rustaam chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
These two make me want to giggle so much. I wonder what twists this story will have to make it juicy and delicious :3
TMGChemicals chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
I am completely amazed by your writing ability and I have to say that I look up to you for it (haha)! I really, REALLY love this story and I'm so excited for the next chapter! I also hope your holidays are amazing so far!
Poptart Guava King chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
Esquirella chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
I love seeing this couple learn about each other.
diwu6398 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
firstly, i would like to congratulate jun and aurel and your ability to combine anatomy with hot master-bait-ion. it was very interesting to hear about the vanzatoans.

it was very awkward. i blushed for jun.

happy holidays to you too. this may be my last review for a while, because i'm trying to deal with some other stuff and i don't really have the courage to read on fp and not write. just so you know, i still love you, and i fully expect you to keep writing ;)
ami-mochi1 chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
LOL! Nice, A new story! hehehe. I can see that this will be fun to read. I can't wait to read more, lots of potential in this story!

But this time, can we please think of some other words for the sex scenes? Because no offense, but Mount Manhood and Lighting Rod are kind of distracting cause I can't stop going o_O
TMGChemicals chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
I have to say that this is one brilliantly written story and I absolutely love the characters (and I'm not saying this because I'm a sci-fi fan, haha)! I've been browsing many stories on this site and I have to say that this one has all of the elements that make one spectacular and addictive story! I'm really excited about the next chapter! This was all written with so much wonderful detail to the setting and the characters and...well...I love it haha! I really, really love it!
Rustaam chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
The last line made me laugh and giggle a bit. It's also interesting how much Aurel thinks about his family, it seems that he's never been away from them for a long time before.
Esquirella chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
LOL! Jun is probably ging to have to get used to bein embarrassed around aurel, isn't he? Great update!
BlueMoonlily chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
ahahahahahahaha i love the ending XD thats hilarious lol YAY AN UPDATE! BLUE IS HAPPY! lol i hope you update again son :)
Teldra chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
*giggle* More please :D
Rukilex chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
I just have to say how much I appreciate the downright humanity of Jun. Sigh... An "Everyman" for us all. He's so wonderfully human, it's cute! I love to cringe when he's embarrassed, and root for him, of course! Fortunately, I'm guess Aurel is not as mortified or surprised as Jun thinks he will be! XD

Poptart Guava King chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
ROFLMFAO. Knowing Aurel he'll probably blush and say something like "what an interesting display of Earthan copulation, I must study it further" xD Oh goodness. Glad to see an update, Aurel really is one of my favorite people(characters?)EVER! xD
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »