Reviews for Close Encounters of the 7th Kind
BlueMoonlily chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
wow i cant believe how much i love this story lol yay im so excited :D:D:D this is going to be another great one update more please! *hearts*
Rukilex chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
The more I read, the more I love the way you've explained the whole concept of sexuality in this piece! And that's not an easy thing to describe, of course. I guess I'd never really given the actually sensory experience that much attention - it's great to see how creatively (and realistically) you explain the human need for sexual gratification to a non-human through Jun.

I look forward to seeing how the act between these two men (males?) is accomplished in reality, now that we've had a bit of the dream version.
Esquirella chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
This is a really cool piece!
Wren chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
Jun thinks of sex so much, but I guess that's normal for guys. I enjoy this story a lot. Good luck with the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
I'm curious, does Aurel hear word for word what Jun thinks? Because we don't usually think in full sentences like "Oh my mom made cookies today and since I like them I should eat one" but more like a subject with a feeling towards it (more or less right? At least this is how I break down my thoughts) so is it that he gets "cookie" out of it and the longing that person would have for it or the whole sentence? This is probably very confusing, apologizes, but I always wondered about the authors interpretation of mind-readers.
Poptart Guava King chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
lol. lol. aurel is SUCH a cutie. Fo reulz. He's absolutely great! AND WOW FOR THE HALF MAN SEX. xD lol what? idk.
diwu6398 chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
That was really cute, but slightly confusing. I think I got it though: Aurel freaked out because their nerve system sort of intertwined, right? And then Jun put on oven mitts so that he wouldn't hurt Aurel and they went to bed together? And then after that Aurel went into Jun's dream and "touched him?" Did I get it all right?

Don't worry that your story is too confusing. I'm sure it's not. But right now, my brain is programmed in French (because I was typing a story in French right as I saw this updated). I actually started this review in French. It was lovely. Great job. Good luck on Chapter 5!
Dorchise chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
This is SUPER CUTE! :]
Rustaam chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
This makes me laugh, I truly enjoy this story and the characters so far. Please continue this and I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
Poptart Guava King chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
OH MY GOD YOU KILLED HIM WITH A COMPLIMENT. I thought it was only a saying to "kill someone with kindness". I hope he's not really dead. That'd make me sad.
diwu6398 chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Yay! I love delayed openings! It means I can stay late and read!

This was a great chapter. Since only one of the characters knew what he was talking about, it didn't come out sounding awkward or boring. I actually managed to read through it, and I usually don't like reading all the background info. But for your stories, it's sort of necessary. Like, when you hurt Brian.

Also, I'd really like to know what happened. Please don't say that human skin is poisonous to Vanzatoan's or something. That would be terrible, because it would mean no hot alien sex.

Jun is such an awkward person! He gets all flustered and Aurel is so calm! And I love that name, Aurel. Beautiful. LIKE HIM!

Great job (again) on this chapter. Can't wait for the next!
pfannkucken chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
i'm not 100% on how much i like this yet but you have definitely caught my interest!

more soon?
kooshsay chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
More! You can't just leave us hanging like that! :P
happy-ending-lover chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
If this was facebook I'd be pressing the "like" button a hundred times just for that last phrase!

Honestly I wasn't sure I was gonna like this story as much as your other stories when I started reading the first chapter but BOY WAS I WRONG! Now I keep checking for an update! *hint hint*

Pretty please with a cherry on top?

PS: there is aomething I don't understand.. how come there are Vs (that's what I'm calling the Vanzatoans..) on the colony? (Not that I'm not grateful for it LOL) Maybe I should read the first chapter again /

PPS: How come he knows how to cook earthen gfood so well?
yaoi8808 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
haha, this is great. I can't wait to see where it progresses to :)
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »