Reviews for Emerald Spirit
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
So I read a review you left on another author I've read lately, and it seemed as if you knew what you were talking about. I'm kind of disappointed that you don't really have any other short stuff on here that is more recent - and your multiple chapter works haven't been updated in a long time either (I'm assuming they're not complete) - as I'd be really interested in reading work that is from you now.
Not by any means saying this wasn't up to scratch - because it was great, you captured the atmosphere well, left it off with more questions than answers, and overall were competent in what you were doing - but more that I know it's not that helpful getting critique on something you wrote a long time ago!
Would love to see some more recent work from you!
lymli chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
the end that's sweet, sometimes love starts like that, just trust and I like how you put the death of that man without doing any move or noise and just fade.
CrystalGW34 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I hope you will pick this back up some time in the near future. I would like to read more of it. Nicely done. :)
Lukifer chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
More, please!
LiveForYourself chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This looks really cool. I can't wait to read more and see how the story develops. Just please don't make any cliches, I've seen too many amazing stories go down hill because of it and I want your story to survive! Only thing I can tell you is to make future chapters longer and to add more detail. Then again this is the prologue and they're meant to be very vague and mysterious. Make the next chapter soon please! Thanks for reviewing my poem by the way! It made me so happy! :3
J.S.Meeds chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
very good! thank you for reviewing my short one shot! i like this...very cool. I am also writing a fantasy story called The Drifting, if you could read and review my first chapter thatd be great!

again keep it up and I will definatelty be reading more from you!
writergirl93 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Good start to this story as well, but like with the other one, try to add more detail and make the chapters longer. :)
Hearts of Pyjamas chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Can't wait to read more (: x