Reviews for The Angel's Necklace
Racer283 chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
Pretty good story it seems like you set it up for a continuation of the story but good job with it. Keep up the good work.
Wade0112 Author chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
Yes, Chapter 7: The Conclusion and The Afterward will be posted Friday. I'm so excited. After that, I'm giving you a whole week to vote on the poll and review so your name will be put in the drawing for my next book which will be started with the winner of the poll. I'm also thinking about starting a series. Well, as this story and review comes to an end, I will say, "The winner of the poll will receive a PM asking for a bio of the character and the runner-up will be asked for a bio that fits the story, so stay tuned. The winners will also be posted in a review and as a new chapter giving all viewers an in-take of what the new story will be like and the character bios. Thanks so much.
Racer283 chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
Pretty good chapter can't wait to read more of it. Next time you should write whose point of view it is because it gets a little bit confusing as to who you are talking about. Anyways keep up the good work.
Wade0112 chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
Will do when I'm finished.
Racer283 chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
Pretty good chapter can't wait to read more of it. With the point of views in chapter 4 it was a bit confusing. It would be better if you said which point of view it was. Anyways keep up the good work.
Jj Smith chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
it is not obtruding its protrudiing or something like that you also put fun instead of fine when she asked how he was and seriously Wade you couldnt figure out a make up name like mine and my phone is alright but i agree a droid would be better but why did u get it in the story
Jj Smith chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
i liked it but im confused about what happen who was doing what and the last part from Kaitlyn to the nest part could you explain it
Racer283 chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Interesting chapter can't wait to read more of it. Keep up the good work.
Wade0112 chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Thanks to everyone who has reviewed so far. Expect to see a shout out in one of my books. Out of everyone that reviews for all of my books every time you write a review, you will be put into a drawing for one of my books to be a character. Not a little part, but a BIG part. Opalstar45 and Jj Smith won this one. Good luck to y'all. I hope your name is drawn.
Opalstar45 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Nice.. that was a big chunk of info there buddie... calm down. ;P
Jj Smith chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
i am such a spaz now i get it ilove mywings and the part about when they touch its like

flap(ding)flap(ding)flap(ding)flap(ding)

must of felt like a christmas song
Jj Smith chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
i love it its amazing and i cant wait to read more im adding it to my fav books
Wade0112 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
i put about 3 hours into this book but ill try to slow it down sorry.
MentalBrink chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Woah buddy, slow it down! That first paragraph felt like i got hit with a page equivelant of knowledge. You're a bit too straight forward with the content, but hey, maybe that's just your diction. :)

Quid Pro Quo, keep it rollin'

stay classy :p