Reviews for Getting Over You
dollprince chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I'm a bit torn between simply being in awe at how perfect an ending the last line was, and genuinely wishing to read more about these two. (...and the nasty thieving ex, what was up with that?) A lovely little oneshot, though!
ami-mochi1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
aww, I'd love to see this as a chaptered fic! I love James
readah0lic chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Have not read any of your work until tonight. Found your story Consequences of a One Night... listed as a favorite on another writer's page and decided to check it out. Getting Over You caught my eye and sounded interesting and figured I would read it to get a feel for your writing before reading Consequences.

For a one shot, think you did an excellent job. You explained the problem, the connection between the two characters and actually left the reader wanting more. Of course, "Please remember me" at the very ends is screaming for an answer. Because your profile states you are not offended by readers asking for more, I am asking if it is at all possible for you to continue James and Sam's story.

Feel James and Sam are perfect together and that is only after reading this one shot. Am hoping that one or both of them are hounding you, lol.

If Consequences is half as good as Getting Over You, it will be great.

Thank you for writing well.
RoughDraftHero chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Secretly in love with his brother's boyfriend? My kind o' story! Om nom nom :)
VioletNight97 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
i love all your stories, and this one is no exception so please please please continue it! if you do you'll make me very happy X)

PRETTY PLEASE!
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Aw. There needs to be a morning after scene following "Please remember me"!
MissAme chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
You but...but...you...you can't end it there! You cannot have ALL that emotion between them and then bleh... "please remember me" I wanna know if he remembers James! Come on! There's more of a story there! No "one-shot" make it two-shot at least! pah-lease! Have a heart! D:
Rae Kitano chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
A fantastic short story.

Absolutly loved the line "Just before I drifted completely into unconsciousness, he murmured three words that I doubt I'll ever be able to forget." Those three word were perfect to finish your story with.

Almost sad there's no morning after and the remification of them getting together. Never matter.

Rae.
deb.lemon chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
do continue, i think just one chapetr would be enough to staisfy us :D
deeeeelete chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I really liked this! I wish it wasn't a one-shot, but I loved the way it ended
tell it to the sky chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
you should defo continue with this.

that last line "please remember me" should lead onto more!
a non knee mouse chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
While this may be a one shot, there is so much potential to either make this epic novel like or even a two-or-three-shot. Just something to tell us what happens the next morning or even years later, im certainly curious to find out what happens next. besides "Please remember me" is a definite lead-in to another chapter. I hope to see another chapter!...soon if possible ;D

~A Non Knee Mouse
S. J. Vanne chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I really liked this! I just wish there was more to the story :(
miraakira chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
this should be expanded, seriously! i loved it. man talk about being down on your luck, if it was me i woulod of killed his ass lol. thanx 4 posting it and think about the expansion PLEASE!
whereismyorangehoodie chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I feel like you should continue this...yes, continue you it...or not...but really I'd go with continue! D I loved it!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2