Reviews for What Can You Not Buy With Money?
sillygoose2008 chapter 68 . 8/22/2011
This chapter really made me cry it was so emotional and wonderful probably one of my fav chapters of them all.
critic chapter 68 . 8/22/2011
damnit! this was not the way it was supposed to go! i'm blubbering like a baby right now. I honestly didn't see this coming...
Smartgirl94 chapter 68 . 8/21/2011
Wow, I got teary eyed at the end. Please update soon :)
the.sky.angel chapter 68 . 8/21/2011
OMG! noooooooooooo! i love walker... sadface:( i was crying sooo hard when he was dying...im very emotional... Goodbye walker... LOVE U FOREVER!

anyway... willl burgess come back?... i hope so... he needs love she ddoes too...
M.S.S92 chapter 68 . 8/21/2011
loved it... but it made me realy sad :( please upload next chapter soon!
kaymonkeygirl chapter 68 . 8/20/2011
Awww that was a sad but very good chapter:) I liked how Ben and walker finally made amends before he died and I liked how walker told Mary to keep loving and to not let her lie die with him. I thought that was sweet. Thanks for updating I was needing something to read :)
FAC chapter 68 . 8/20/2011
uh it's sad chapter, poor Walker...how he die surrounded by his friends, that's beautiful. Ben could think straight, Walker willingly received, Mary should compose herself to go on! then does she back with Ben?, it would be an awkward situation, but still UPDATE!
romancelove20 chapter 68 . 8/20/2011
I don't know the ending yet but I have to say that this is THE BEST STORY EVER!
Ivix chapter 68 . 8/20/2011
I knew it ..

now its happily ever after with burgess )

Sad that he died though
chatty504 chapter 67 . 8/19/2011
Amazing! When i first saw 67 chapters i was like, 'Ohhh hell no!' i thought i would have to skip some but it became so addictive i had to read it all! Tbh i do like Ben and i do like Walker but its just not fair! either one will get hurt and in Walkers situation its 'Lifes a bitch, then you die...' If Mary does go back to Ben i hope he finds someone, but if not i hope Ben finds someone... I do love Lucy she reminds me of me! ahaha x Update soon :)
M.S.S92 chapter 67 . 8/15/2011
did he drug her or put poisen in her drink? :O please update sooooooon!
critic chapter 67 . 8/15/2011
um...did he drug her or what?
Smartgirl94 chapter 67 . 8/14/2011
Oh wow, this is really deep. Please update soon :D
FAC chapter 67 . 8/14/2011
three chapters in a row, great!thanks

uh whose the one being cruel?... Well Ben is my fave chara here, I don't fond of mary since she hurt him. Ben was raised in pride and high class lifestyle, when he's once being hurt even it was lie or not, won't recover so fast (I made my own assumption).The way he let go of mary hurt me either..

Banzai Ben!
Ana's Mannequin chapter 67 . 8/14/2011
Ok so as much as I love Walker I was done when he dumped her the first time all those chapters ago. Then I fell for the idea of her with Burgess then he really got on my bad side but they need to be together okay. So as much as I'm team Burgess I know I need about another 20 chapters before he gets on my good side again and then it'll kill me if Walker dies b/c then it'll take her forever to get over him...like make him fall for a nurse or some visitor who walks in his room on accident or something but she needs to be with Burgess end of story...please
154 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »