Reviews for What Can You Not Buy With Money?
Smartgirl94 chapter 62 . 7/18/2011
Aww, that was so sad. please update soon :D
FAC chapter 62 . 7/18/2011
when imagine it I lost image of the character, no physically describe of Mary, like Ben in dark hair and blue eyes or Walker blonde and green eyes, maybe put a little description would help.

since they on trip until this chapter, I keep frowning 'like on the edge and it would fall', I prefer Mary with Ben actually, happy sometimes that in crucial moments with walker Ben always show up . Poor Walker, he belongs to everyone not someone, so I'm waiting for Mary-Ben reunited, what would you put into? I'll look forward & just UPDATE!
sillygoose2008 chapter 62 . 7/15/2011
That was so sad but very beautiful chapter it really touched me. Thank you for updateing your chapters.
M.S.S92 chapter 62 . 7/15/2011
please make him live... and don't let her go to burgess for help! pleeasee update sooooooon!
Providance chapter 61 . 7/14/2011
Love it can't wait for more!
M.S.S92 chapter 61 . 7/14/2011
noooo he can't die.. is she going to go to burgess? please don't let her.. his a jurk :( please update soon
Arabea chapter 61 . 7/13/2011
Wow. That is...seriously messed up. Not only does Burgess insist on not leaving Mary alone, but Walker has cancer and there is absolutely nothing he can do about it? That's so far beyond depressing. I can't help but notice that Mary seems to have a streak of bad luck a mile wide. I feel really bad for her. Although, granted, not as bad as I feel for Walker. She's not the one that's dying.
sillygoose2008 chapter 61 . 7/13/2011
Liked this chapter it was full of many emotions, thanks and please don't stop updating.
romancelove20 chapter 61 . 7/13/2011
this is great :) i think ben and kyle from my story would totally get along lol they're about the same age too lol
M.S.S92 chapter 60 . 7/8/2011
you better not kill Charles! And please update sooooooon... don't take to long..!
sillygoose2008 chapter 60 . 7/8/2011
I liked this chapter alot better then the last one and it was good to see a little glimpse of walkers life, however I am afaird that next chapter won't be that good because whenever there was an encounter with Ben it was too short. I get excited when I see Ben coming back and trying to get his way back into her life and have walker thrown out. So please make the next chapters longer with Ben and please update faster.
sillygoose2008 chapter 59 . 7/8/2011
Good chapter but way too short was not completely satisfied.
megara1218 chapter 60 . 7/8/2011
am i the only one that misses ben?
janichan143 chapter 59 . 7/8/2011
I do not know words that describe how amazing, creative, and a freaking genius in creating this story. its so real at the same time it couldnt be true in the real life. you made it so simple yet so complicated. every chapter is so interesting. and when you end it, I want to read the next chapter to know what happens next. yet you do not left me unsatusfied and anxious but excited and happy. it left me satisfied long enough to day dream what could happen next because you give your readers many possibilities if the outcome of the nexy chapter or the story. yet no one can compare to what the author, you, can come up with. you literally wrap me around your hands.

the only thing I want from you is PLEASE NEW,LONGER CHAPTERS! XD
arghimapirate chapter 60 . 7/8/2011
Ah man, I wish you updated more often. I can't wait for the next chapter. I need more Ben Burgess in my life. I want both of them together. Walker just doesn't have as much passion and something about him just makes me nervous for them.
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »