Reviews for Levin
nickyO chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I like how straight forward the tone is in this work. It gives that rhythm of something that should be done, has to be done, a thought that needs to be worked through.
Amandriella Peetrifica chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Some of the words I did not know (even upon looking them up: Levin and Slugabed..)

And perhaps that is why... Yet even though the words fit perfectly... the flow/rhythmic sound of them don't seem to fit.. as if they throw off the tone so they don't emanate with the meaningful flow of the message you're trying to convey... Although I guess if you take in the fact of equivocation it may have intentionally been done in that way, in a round-abouts manner, anyway...

I personally think this one could stand some playing around with, if you wished.. to see how it would flow with various words taken in and out...

I am greatly appreciative to the new words I've learned though, so an abundance of gratitude is sent your way for this! ;D
The lone canine chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I really liked the word usage here, it really goes well together with the theme of this poem. Amazing as usual!
Melanie Layugan chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Wow, Anna!

Such emotion conveyed. I love the tone and rhythm, as well as the creative choice of words! (I had to look some up - looks like I need to read a lot more) Keep up the work!

Melanie
lymli chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I like the last verse, that was kinda pervert, I guess in a good way, like the compares.
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I feel like your point got lost behind all the big words you used.
BangxDitto chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
...this really fits the Hurt/Comfort/Drama category! xD

Oh the pain, I was reading it and cringing-like that's how much I felt it. Though I LOVED all of the structure, and the word choosing, and the metaphors...I'll stop raving now...

It was really good. ]
Punslinger chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I guess I can't quite call this surrealism. But it has an other-worldly atmosphere, as if you've taken us to a place all your own but strangely familiar. Your keen choice of words and rhythmic flow carries us along in spite of our uneasiness about where we might end up. Thanks for the trip.
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Wow. A job very well done. Keep it Up!