Reviews for Baby, I've Got A Little Crush On You
DorkExpress chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
hahaha...

loved it!
SunshineOnMyWindow chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
ho-ly-CRAPERDODDLES! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!
shanaenae123 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
yay! you have a new story! and i really like this story! hope you update real soon. :D
evancalous-lavelle chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Aw! This so cute! I love your little short stories! :)

I have missed your writing! Please keep it up! :D

*hugs* x
MissOliveU chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I like the way Eric said, "Baby I've got a little crush on you.." gave me goosebumps ) This story is so adorbz but typical. haha.
Ingrid Indigo chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
OHMIGAWSH! This story was so refreshing and cute!

First of all, I thought the kids were in 6th grade or something, then when I realized Eric owned a car, I laughed at myself. Then, I thought they were having a touching moment at her locker but then laughed super hard when she punched him. I felt she fell all too easily into his hands, but nonetheless, the whole story warmed me heart and I absolutely loved the ending.

One last thing, I thought that he was the artistic, really nice guy. Boy was I wrong. XD
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This was adorable!
builtonbones chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Aw this was really sweet(: I like how in the beginning Serena punched Eric while he was all over her at her locker. It was realistic and often people just write how girls melt and let the guy kiss them. When actually many girls would be nervous and freak out if someone did that. I think that Eric and Serena are really cute together too(: The only thing is that it didn't really mention how the characters look. I also saw a few typos but otherwise it was really good(:
ElizabethMK99 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
absolutly freaking adorable. i loved it :)
Dr. to be chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Really cute sweet

story :)
JumperxMelon chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
OMG i really like this!

i love how the story started off straight away, can't wait to read the rest :)
x Farii chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Awwh! This was cuute! x]]
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This story is adorable! lol. Im assuming you're going to continue it, so I cantvwait to see what happensnext!
asdsdadsafas chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Hi!

This was...so good. I don't know exactly how else to describe it, but it was just really enjoyable. Normally I have problems with one-chapter stories, because I get too attached to the characters for only one chap. of them, but you manage to make me feel the same love and feel fulfilled by the end in every one of yours. They, and this, are absolutely amazing!

The chemistry between Eric and Serena is really interesting to read about. They can go from their moments of happiness and coupleness, (not a word?), to fighting and punching, apparently. It's so stimulating to read, because I'll guess what one of them will do next, and they just will go completely the other way.

...Which is a good thing.

And I'm pretty sure that I have a little fictional love for Eric. The second I read 'Art kid' I was excited. And the way he interacts with her is just so adorable. Plus, he manages to be the conceited jerk, but still be approachable and the 'good guy.' He's definitely and interesting character to read about.

LOVE!
The Imagination Addict chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Aw it’s so cheesy but in the cute NOT BORING way! xD Love it. See, I’m adding it to faves! And I’m your first reviewer too! Good summary btw!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »