Reviews for Judge of fire
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
A powerful poem.
Blood-and-Bunnies chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
your stuff really is pretty controversial.. but i get your point...

btw... why do you not like god...
The Paper chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Another good one
AuthorNinjaEarth chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Interesting...I know you didn't mean for this to be taken literally, as I know you're just figuratively portraying how you see God. But, it is hard to say, "hey that's pretty good" but let me be to be the one on record, that, figurately or not, this is how we "should" see God and how God "should" see us, but thankful He does not. Still, quite interesting. Excellent work!
Mourningstar13 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Hm. You're right, I never thought of it that way. Isn't that one of the saint's jobs though? Maybe St. Peter? Idk, that could actually be really, really wrong. I always pictured clouds and stuff, with Him reaching out His hand and kinda smiling. But everyone has different views...u nervous or something? isk, I can't picture Him "smiling wickedly"...idk.
beloved-complex737 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I did like the way this poem was written. But I see God as reading that list, showing how unworthy we are to be with Him, then washing it in His blood and it coming out clean. He loves you and I hope you see it one day. But a well written poem that puts how you feel out there very plainly and clearly. Good job!
seddierox13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I suppose you don't really like God, do you? Well, I'm not even sure I believe in him, so I'm with ya. Loved the poem :D